The one that got away....

This was my unexpected weekend of BV indulgence. She was not on my radar screen but I could not let her get away. Reveal next weekend or early next week.

My bag delivered to my work address. I will pick her up late on Friday on my way home from Sacramento.

In a reflective mood today ... and considering re-purchasing a limited edition bag, one that I shouldn't have let get away ... so I can add to this list: Pekary Cigar Cervo Hobo with Ivory Tie-Dyed Fettuce.

It's been in the back of my mind for a while. I think I should probably do something about that, yes! - as more time goes by, they'll be harder to find...

My tastes/needs have changed since I put the Shiny Calf Bag and the Nuvolato Paille Medium Veneta here; I no longer feel like they got away; they can stay gone! That's a bit of freedom, perfect for the 4th of July weekend.

I am such a liar. I am pleased to say that now I have none that got away - I really had no use for the Matita, but - I always missed the Nuvolato Paille Intrecciato Veneta, and it is now on its way back home. So - I've been able to recover the Pekary and the Nuvo, and I'm happy. :smile:

Indiaink,
Thank God for second chances....in life as well as in BV. ( I am such an amateur here that I will have to google the bags to see what they look like!)

I am such a liar. I am pleased to say that now I have none that got away - I really had no use for the Matita, but - I always missed the Nuvolato Paille Intrecciato Veneta, and it is now on its way back home. So - I've been able to recover the Pekary and the Nuvo, and I'm happy. :smile:
Googled it. Would love to find the Nuvolato Paille Intrecciato Veneta in a medium!

Indiaink,
Thank God for second chances....in life as well as in BV. ( I am such an amateur here that I will have to google the bags to see what they look like!)

Googled it. Would love to find the Nuvolato Paille Intrecciato Veneta in a medium!
:smile: You are a BVette, far from an amateur. You just joined the club later, that's all.

They do show up occasionally - very occasionally. They were a limited edition from the S/S 2010 season - so it's hard, but - occasionally. I was fortunate enough to get back the very one I sold to a fellow tPFer - she'd only used it once and decided to send 'er back my way. Thank HEAVENS!

P.s. - no, there is no selling/buying on tPF - I sometimes think that all of us are on eBay, though :graucho:

Last edited:

Strong work India!

It's awesome that you were able to find them again. Even better that the Nuvolato Paille was safely with another TPF member.

I let this beauty get away and I regret it.
Eclipse large. Drat!
I didn't think I wanted a large, but the large from 2008 seems to be about 2"
Smaller than the present large.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 257
I thought I’d revive this thread... hoping to share my misery, and as much as I want everyone to get what they want, I’m having a pity party and want some company.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted a bag in either Bottle/Billiard... I’ve been stalking a Billiard Cervo Hobo in TRR for a while now and I was so so so tempted to buy it, but decided to be good and stay my butt on Ban Island. Now it’s sold and I’m so sad. It was such a good price, too. I don’t know if I’ll ever find it again at that price range. [emoji24] That purple lining...

I hope someone here got that beauty, and will love it like I would have!!!

I thought I’d revive this thread... hoping to share my misery, and as much as I want everyone to get what they want, I’m having a pity party and want some company.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted a bag in either Bottle/Billiard... I’ve been stalking a Billiard Cervo Hobo in TRR for a while now and I was so so so tempted to buy it, but decided to be good and stay my butt on Ban Island. Now it’s sold and I’m so sad. It was such a good price, too. I don’t know if I’ll ever find it again at that price range. [emoji24] That purple lining...

I hope someone here got that beauty, and will love it like I would have!!!
I know that feeling so well...how about (an expensive) china blue? You still get the purple lining...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottega-Ve...h=item3d7664db08:g:UhYAAOSwx5hbumnL:rk:7:pf:0

@grietje has the "one that got away" for me, that lovely dark sergeant green :heart:. Tired of it yet grietje? :lol: