Toronto Gucci Outlet @ Halton Hills

Thanks for sharing! It was the opposite when the mall opened on Boxing Day. I was there 20 minutes before opening and the Gucci line-up was already around one outlet block! I had to hit a number of stores downtown and at Yorkdale later so I didn't line up there (lined up at Saint Laurent instead). The Saint Laurent line was nowhere near as long that day, but it still took me 45 minutes to get into the store, because they let 4 ppl in at a time at the beginning (they let a few more in later on) and one customer was there with her partner for 45 minutes! She kept deciding on the same grey Sac de Jour, and when she finally chose it, she inspected 3 of them to choose one. People in the line were mumbling that they couldn't understand why she took so long to decide. and their sentiments mirrored mine. The number of times she went back to grab the same bag, check herself out in the mirror with it, and then put it back down seemed endless.

Do you know what sale Gucci had on Boxing Day? Was there an additional sale on ready-to-wear like at Saint Laurent?
There was a lady with her husband doing the exact same thing when I was there! Kept looking at the same 2 grey sac de jours for an hour and it was hard not to hate her lol. Even though I’m also a very indecisive shopper. But freezing in line and watching it was annoying. I wonder if it’s the same lady!
I was there yesterday so missed Boxing Day, there was nothing extra in all three stores yesterday.

I agree. :lol: I was shivering outside even though I was wearing a parka and everything I thought would keep me warm.

I wonder if she didn't actually buy the bag that day and came back the next day. Sounds like the same scenario!
Hahah might have been, she had a white MK bag and I was thinking “girl you NEED that upgrade!”
But it’s the store fault for allowing only 4 people at a time, they had more staff in there than customers!

Ah okay, this has made my day! Ive wanted to go to a Gucci outlet forever, however I live somewhere awkward at the moment where I did not have one nearby, or so I thought (in Michigan) however this outlet is about a 3 hour drive away from me, and I'm originally from London and have family there, so will make a day trip to the outlets, then go spend time with family like I normally would anyways! I need a new crossbody bag and wallet... Anyone have any intel on crossbodys or wallets they saw? I will give myself a budget of $1000 USD so I'm sure I'll find something worthwhile :smile:

Reactions: jimmie staton
Live two hours away in London - is it worth the drive? Only interested in mono Bree camera bag - wondering if this is regular stock there?
It's worth driving to the outlet if you call a few stores ahead of time to see if they have a good promotion going on (usually the week before a long weekend, or during the long weekend). Don't go just for Gucci. When I go, I usually check out a few other stores as well. There are a lot of good stores there now, so even if Gucci doesn't have what you want, there is always Saint Laurent (my favourite store there), Prada, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Burberry, and Saks Off Fifth (which rarely has good stock or a good deal).

Just popped by at Gucci and Prada during my lunch break and the outlet was dead! Lol. If anybody wants to go there and doesn’t wanna wait, go weekdays if you can. No line up at any of these designer stores. Gucci selection was poor. I found that their stock looks outdated. Nothing that caught my eye.
Prada and YSL has more current selections. Just thought I’ll post here if you’re considering visiting the outlets.

Reactions: averagejoe
Omg I just bought my first gucci bag from there! Its a pink bloom small boston bag with red leather parts. I was choosing between that and a black guccisima bag (which was cheaper and larger which im puzzled why) but my husband told me I had to baby it more since it is leather like moisturize it or something so just go for the boston one and so I did! Yikes !