Scarves Show us your "Exceptional" scarves !

Had the chance to try TR exceptional shawl in 2009 - fell in love but did not have to funds to buy it. The following photo was on my bedside table for years (!!) because I knew it is good to visualize your dreams ;):
View attachment 4289036
I got another TR CSGM in the end (not an exceptional one) and buried my wish for this special shawl. However, the dream stayed with me and I promised myself that one day I will get it... And dreams do come true!!! :love: This is me wearing the beauty finally after nine years!! :yahoo:
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040
Happy Holidays to all of you and may all your dreams come true in 2019!! :hbeat:

wowwwwww here you are finally!
in this color is super!
totally like it dear, what an amazing find!!!
congratulations my dear sister!

Had the chance to try TR exceptional shawl in 2009 - fell in love but did not have to funds to buy it. The following photo was on my bedside table for years (!!) because I knew it is good to visualize your dreams ;):
View attachment 4289036
I got another TR CSGM in the end (not an exceptional one) and buried my wish for this special shawl. However, the dream stayed with me and I promised myself that one day I will get it... And dreams do come true!!! :love: This is me wearing the beauty finally after nine years!! :yahoo:
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040
Happy Holidays to all of you and may all your dreams come true in 2019!! :hbeat:
This is a wonderful story!

Reactions: Sammy Royal
View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040
What an exceptional shawl for an exceptional lady. Congratulations....you deserve to have your dreams come true.

View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040

Loved the story, looks simply stunning on you SR [emoji7]

View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040
My warmest congrats, it suits you perfectly and I say it's worth waiting 9 years for. Enjoy in the best of health, here's to 2019! :drinkup:

Sammy,
This is DREAMY! (No pun intended) Truly the most beautiful exceptional I've seen. CONGRATULATIONS and Happiest of Holidays to you!!!
Thank you soo much, dear Ladybaga!! :heart:
wowwwwww here you are finally!
in this color is super!
totally like it dear, what an amazing find!!!
congratulations my dear sister!
Soooo happy to own this beauty finally - and to be your sister!! :hugs:
This is a wonderful story!
Thank you, dear Holsby!! :flowers:

What an exceptional shawl for an exceptional lady. Congratulations....you deserve to have your dreams come true.
Wow, thank you!!! What a lovely compliment... :blush:
Loved the story, looks simply stunning on you SR [emoji7]
Thank you so much, dear Serva! :hbeat:
My warmest congrats, it suits you perfectly and I say it's worth waiting 9 years for. Enjoy in the best of health, here's to 2019! :drinkup:
Dear periogirl, thank you for your kind words!! Yes, it was definitely worth the wait.... :love: A very happy 2019 to you, too! :ghi5:

Reactions: Serva1
View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040

Tigre Royal is such an iconic beautiful design, and it’s truly regal in the exceptional version. :girlsigh: You’re so lucky to have it. Congratulations and enjoy it!! :drinkup:

View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040
Love your story, thanks for sharing!

Tigre Royal is such an iconic beautiful design, and it’s truly regal in the exceptional version. :girlsigh: You’re so lucky to have it. Congratulations and enjoy it!! :drinkup:
Thank you so much for your nice words!! ‘Truly regal‘ describes the shawl perfectly... :hbeat: Was wearing it to my DM’s birthday party and felt like a princess the whole day... :smile:
Love your story, thanks for sharing!
Thank you very much, dear HoneyLocks! :flowers:

And thank you all so much for your Likes!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Hermes Nuttynut
View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040
OMG that is glorious. Congratulations @Sammy Royal !

View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040

What an amazing story!!! I am on the same boat as you: I have fallen in love with an exceptional shawl for a long long time. Even though it was pointed out to me that it’s on eBay, I just couldn’t spent that much on a shawl (still can’t btw, just being honest here). Reading your experience made me smile as there is always hope!! You wear it beautifully, and it means even more that you have waited for such a long time for one. ❤️ Congratulations again and enjoy!! Your story has made the shawl even more exceptional!

View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040
Sammy I am so happy that you have found this treasure! It looks amazing on you! Congrats dear! Happy holidays to you too!:flowers:

OMG that is glorious. Congratulations @Sammy Royal !
Thank you, dear Langsam!! :flowers:
What an amazing story!!! I am on the same boat as you: I have fallen in love with an exceptional shawl for a long long time. Even though it was pointed out to me that it’s on eBay, I just couldn’t spent that much on a shawl (still can’t btw, just being honest here). Reading your experience made me smile as there is always hope!! You wear it beautifully, and it means even more that you have waited for such a long time for one. ❤️ Congratulations again and enjoy!! Your story has made the shawl even more exceptional!
What a wonderful post...! :hbeat: Thank you so much, dear xiaoxiao! Keeping my fingers crossed for you to find your HG soon! :tup:
Sammy I am so happy that you have found this treasure! It looks amazing on you! Congrats dear! Happy holidays to you too!:flowers:
Dear Julide, thank you very much for your lovely comments!! :hugs:

View attachment 4289036
View attachment 4289038
View attachment 4289039
View attachment 4289040
Sammy, you hit the jackpot, what a wonderful x-mas pressie, huge Congratulations!