Givenchy Smooth Leather Two Tone Tote

cmn8710

Dec 20, 2018
Hi guys- wondering if any of you have seen this tote before? I always love to find street style photos or celebrity photos before committing to a bag and can’t find anything but stock images for this one. I’ve been looking for a good tote, for travel, work, etc.

What do you guys think? Another contender was the ysl tote.

Attachments

• 6D0A9C43-98C1-4EA9-9297-86823EE45472.png
    6D0A9C43-98C1-4EA9-9297-86823EE45472.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 180
Thanks for the extra photos and comments guys! What do you think? If you’re not into this tote, any suggestions on a good carry-on/work tote?

Thank you! ❤️
I kind of like the fact that it's not shaped like every other tote out there actually, and the curvature at the base is very subtle. The color combo is exactly what I'd buy for a tote, black with brown accent, and how elegant is the logo hardware! If you can get it on sale to try it out and see if it fits your style and needs, why not? I bet you'd be the only one with this tote in a sea of LV neverfulls, TB perry totes or longchamps.

I kind of like the fact that it's not shaped like every other tote out there actually, and the curvature at the base is very subtle. The color combo is exactly what I'd buy for a tote, black with brown accent, and how elegant is the logo hardware! If you can get it on sale to try it out and see if it fits your style and needs, why not? I bet you'd be the only one with this tote in a sea of LV neverfulls, TB perry totes or longchamps.
Agree, I think the base is an interesting design element and it is otherwise very sleek. Was going to say the same thing--distinguish yourself from all the NFs!

Agree, I think the base is an interesting design element and it is otherwise very sleek. Was going to say the same thing--distinguish yourself from all the NFs!
Thanks so much guys! I know what you mean about the NFs- it’s become a staple but I don’t know if I want that. Thanks again for the encouragement. Going to try it out. :smile: