Does anybody own an item in the Dark Berry color?

inkfade

Apr 30, 2017
I really want the dark berry skinny wallet. The color looks great online, but I know Coach's colors can sometimes be misleading. Does anybody own an item in that color and if so, would you be willing to post some pics in different kinds of light?

Reactions: Newpurselove
I really want the dark berry skinny wallet. The color looks great online, but I know Coach's colors can sometimes be misleading. Does anybody own an item in that color and if so, would you be willing to post some pics in different kinds of light?
I am curious too. The dinky in dark berry has been reduced in the sale and the color looks gorgeous online...

I don't own anything in this color but I've seen the Charlie carryall in this color & its beautiful. The pic of the Charlie online is accurate. It's a deep raspberry color. The Charlie is particularly pretty as it has glitter edge, which IMO is always a plus.

Reactions: Newpurselove
Thank you all for the pictures! The color is very nice, but lighter than the wallet appears online. I would rather have had it that darker color so I'll skip out on the wallet. Thanks again!

Has anyone seen and compared the old color, Cyclamen, to Dark Berry? They kind of remind me of each other in pictures and in the way they are hard to capture. I've only seen Cyclamen in person.

Reactions: musiclover
Has anyone seen and compared the old color, Cyclamen, to Dark Berry? They kind of remind me of each other in pictures and in the way they are hard to capture. I've only seen Cyclamen in person.
I was just looking at google images of the two, and they do appear to be very, very similar. As I would think the pictures would capture the color in the same way--so if they look the same in images, in person they must too.

Reactions: tealocean