Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

I would get the cuff. I think the thin bracelet looks great alone, but you can't tell it's a love bracelet because the motif is so small. If you want a piece for the love sentimental value then I would get the thin love.

Reactions: rk4265
I had the same dilemma. Ended up getting the cuff and I’m so glad I did, IMO you can’t really see the love design on the thin. I enjoy taking the bracelet off easily. After a few wears I don’t even feel it anymore

Reactions: YummyLuxe
Hello Ladies and gents! I am getting close to getting my first Cartier piece: thin love with diamonds or classic cuff are my options. I don’t wear any of my jewelry pieces 24/7 and want to keep it that way. From your experience, would any of these 2 pieces I am considering work better to put on and take off every day?

Definitely the cuff! I have the one with one diamond and it’s perfect. I was never a fan of the screws and of the potential of them getting damaged or lost. The cuff has the look of the original without any of the worries of the bracelet. I personally don’t like the thin alone, only stacked with another bracelet since it’s so thin. The cuff can stand alone.

It seems the cuff would be more suitable for you as you can take it on or off easily. The thin love will wear out eventually when taking it off over and over.
this is very true. I work out daily and I just can’t imagine leaving the bracelet on for that, so yeah... wearing it out from taking it off and putting on every day is my main concern and the reason I lean towards the cuff. Thank you for your input!

Definitely the cuff! I have the one with one diamond and it’s perfect. I was never a fan of the screws and of the potential of them getting damaged or lost. The cuff has the look of the original without any of the worries of the bracelet. I personally don’t like the thin alone, only stacked with another bracelet since it’s so thin. The cuff can stand alone.
I am eyeing the one diamond cuff! I just wish Cartier had more options of diamonds on the cuff. Maybe I will go for the cuff first and add the thin love one down the road. Thank you for your input!

Reactions: nycmamaofone
I am debating on these two, I m the kind of person who has to take off all jewelry at bedtime . So cuff seems the right choice to me . I tried the cuff in the store , SA recommended size 17. It sits at my wrist , if I move it above wrist on the arm, when I turn my arm it won’t turn with the arm ..... a bit annoying . Any suggestions ? Thank you

Reactions: jimmie staton
I am debating on these two, I m the kind of person who has to take off all jewelry at bedtime . So cuff seems the right choice to me . I tried the cuff in the store , SA recommended size 17. It sits at my wrist , if I move it above wrist on the arm, when I turn my arm it won’t turn with the arm ..... a bit annoying . Any suggestions ? Thank you

Do you mean that the opening gets caught on your arm?
I have the cuff in the same size and this happens only when i move it about 3 cm up from my wrist bone. I agree that would be annoying so now I only wear it at my wrist. I still have plenty of room to stack it with my JUC closer to my hand. The cuff is not meant to be worn like a bangle in the way that the classic bracelet is. You could try sizing up but when I tried the larger size, I felt like it would fall off my arm by twisting and half coming off so I opted for the 17 and 9 months in I'm very happy with it!

I have a size 17 cuff on my 16 cm wrist. I wear it close to my wrist, and it doesn’t bother me one bit. The cuff shouldn’t be loose like the bangle. I think people are unhappy with the cuff when they buy one too large, because the SA doesn’t show the customer how to put it on properly. You don’t put on a cuff by jamming the side of the wrist through the opening. Instead, place one end into the soft part of the inside of the wrist and pull it over the rest of the way. There are videos on YouTube for how to put on a cuff bracelet, but not one specifically for the Love. I think I need to make one myself with my Love cuff. I think they would fly out of the jewelry case if the SAs would show people how to easily put them on. Good luck with your purchase.

Just for anyone looking, as I know this question gets asked occasionally!
The love cuff in size 17 is exactly the same size as a full bangle in size 16. My size 16 bangle is the old screw type so assuming the new one is the same size though :smile:
My full bangle has been rhodium plated however hence the colour difference, but thought this might help a few people asking about sizing, stacking etc.