Mulberry New Bayswater - zip question

Hi,

Hoping for help here... I recently bought a mulberry new bayswater from fashionette. When googling that website it looked legit, but I still try to make sure my bag is not fake.

I cant find anything that looks wrong on it, exept the zipper. On the back of the zipper it is blank, no riri or any tree, and when googling zippers on mulberry bags should always have such marks...

could anyone who own this bag, and has bought it directly from mulberry, please advise how your zipper looks?

Hi,

Hoping for help here... I recently bought a mulberry new bayswater from fashionette. When googling that website it looked legit, but I still try to make sure my bag is not fake.

I cant find anything that looks wrong on it, exept the zipper. On the back of the zipper it is blank, no riri or any tree, and when googling zippers on mulberry bags should always have such marks...

could anyone who own this bag, and has bought it directly from mulberry, please advise how your zipper looks?

You could always have it authenticated on this website.

Hiya, i didn’t realise they still stocked Mulberry, but I have bought two Bals from them, both I had authenticated and one I returned as the colour want me. The return and both purchases were smooth and hassle free