The "Which LV bag would you rather get" GAME!

Monogram.

Milla or capucines?

Hey leechiyong! How you been? I was thinking mono too. The reason I asked was because I’m after mono, but my store got in the trunks one by chance, and so am thinking what do I do. They said no chance of mono coming in at all. I’m saw the trunk and it’s ok, but the design is so functional and works for me, if you know what I mean, so I am torn, thanks for the input.

Anyway but t this thread, capucines

Bond st bb or PM reverse?

Hey leechiyong! How you been? I was thinking mono too. The reason I asked was because I’m after mono, but my store got in the trunks one by chance, and so am thinking what do I do. They said no chance of mono coming in at all. I’m saw the trunk and it’s ok, but the design is so functional and works for me, if you know what I mean, so I am torn, thanks for the input.
Hey, Bumbles! Doing well, thanks! How are you?

That stinks about your store not getting the monogram version. My preference mainly comes down to it having silver accents and not gold. That said, which is worse to you, not adding an MBC at all to your collection or getting it and finding a monogram version later?
Anyway but t this thread, capucines

Bond st bb or PM reverse?
Bond St. BB.

Blanche BB or surenne BB?