Your LV at Starbucks

I am not sure if I have tried this drink before — so many holiday drinks, so little time. I thought about trying the new juniper drink but the barista said it tastes a little like oregano.

This has been my go to drink for the last couple years. I was curious about the juniper drink too, but I’m not brave enough. Lol.

I don't have a photo to add right now, but I wanted to say that I've had the juniper latte a couple of times....it does have an evergreen taste to it, kind of herbal, but not unpleasant. A friend of a friend manages a Starbucks and she said to customize by asking them to add a pump or two of the white chocolate mocha sauce. It definitely was yummy!

I don't have a photo to add right now, but I wanted to say that I've had the juniper latte a couple of times....it does have an evergreen taste to it, kind of herbal, but not unpleasant. A friend of a friend manages a Starbucks and she said to customize by asking them to add a pump or two of the white chocolate mocha sauce. It definitely was yummy!
Thanks for this tip — hope to try it.

Hmmm... with the white chocolate mocha sauce, does it taste like a York peppermint patty? Or like a junior mint? I might have to try it out now.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
A Starbucks holiday favorite of mine, peppermint mocha with my holiday bag, Alma GM Pomme D'Amour :heart:. Sis had her usual white peach tea, peeking out to the left.

View attachment 4284807

The charm looks so good with your alma!

Is your iPad the new pro? I got one for Christmas and I’ve been trying to find a good cover for it. I wish they had a case just for the back and not that folio type.

Hmmm... with the white chocolate mocha sauce, does it taste like a York peppermint patty? Or like a junior mint? I might have to try it out now.
It's not minty or spearminty, so I would say it tastes more like a slightly chocolately sprig of a christmas tree?? Hahahaha, that doesn't sound good, but it's actually mild on the juniper :biggrin:

A Starbucks holiday favorite of mine, peppermint mocha with my holiday bag, Alma GM Pomme D'Amour :heart:. Sis had her usual white peach tea, peeking out to the left.

View attachment 4284807
Loving that red on these forums... so festive! And love the New Wave charm!

It's not minty or spearminty, so I would say it tastes more like a slightly chocolately sprig of a christmas tree?? Hahahaha, that doesn't sound good, but it's actually mild on the juniper :biggrin:
They had small samples on display at my store recently.. it wasn't as bad as I thought. It's pretty sweet. I don't want to say herbally or pine-y, but it is somewhere along those lines! Hard to describe for me. I wouldn't get it again as I am more of a sugary sweet/nutty/chocolate-y girl, but it was nice that they had samples out (probably bc of the backlash - to get ppl to try it lol)

I've actually never tasted a Christmas tree!:biggrin:

Now I want to dip a branch of Christmas tree in chocolate [emoji1786] lol