2 Bag offers

randeeh

Jul 25, 2018
Is it strange to be offered 2 quota bags within a month time frame? My SA offered me a Kelly 28 in GA and then a month later she gives me a call for my HG bag. This is my first experience getting offered bags so quickly. My previous SAs (all same store) said 1 bag per year and the other before her said 1 bag every quarter. Just curious if all the quota stuff is different from each SA.

Is it strange to be offered 2 quota bags within a month time frame? My SA offered me a Kelly 28 in GA and then a month later she gives me a call for my HG bag. This is my first experience getting offered bags so quickly. My previous SAs (all same store) said 1 bag per year and the other before her said 1 bag every quarter. Just curious if all the quota stuff is different from each SA.
It’s so good to be offered two bags so close in time! I think the amount one is offered really varies by “relationship” and store. A lot of people seem to get one per semester. If you’re offered more than that amount, and the bags are ones you are craving, then many congratulations. :smile:

It’s so good to be offered two bags so close in time! I think the amount one is offered really varies by “relationship” and store. A lot of people seem to get one per semester. If you’re offered more than that amount, and the bags are ones you are craving, then many congratulations. :smile:

Thank you! I've only known my SA for a year now compared to my previous SAs of 2+ years, so this is new to me haha, but I am beyond excited to pick it up.

Thank you! I've only known my SA for a year now compared to my previous SAs of 2+ years, so this is new to me haha, but I am beyond excited to pick it up.
I’ve encountered some random “lucky” times, and then also have had times where items that I’d like to buy are more scarce. I think with H just take it when it comes. Sounds like your SA is really pulling for you, and also some good luck has come your way. We look forward to seeing your bags.

Reactions: randeeh
Since you have been with the same boutique (just shopping with different SAs) this is not that uncommon. Not to say that you aren't one LUCKY DUCKY as @Dooneysta so eloquently pointed out! heehee The fact is, SAs can come and go... but your purchasing history is strong with that store, so you are an established client and possibly a VIP at this point! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see BOTH bags =)

Since you have been with the same boutique (just shopping with different SAs) this is not that uncommon. Not to say that you aren't one LUCKY DUCKY as @Dooneysta so eloquently pointed out! heehee The fact is, SAs can come and go... but your purchasing history is strong with that store, so you are an established client and possibly a VIP at this point! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see BOTH bags =)

Congratulations dear :hugs:It’s not that uncommon to get such offers per all of the reasons IF mentioned above plus simply they (SA and SM) just love you.

Lucky ducky!! Congratulations!

Congratulations dear :hugs:It’s not that uncommon to get such offers per all of the reasons IF mentioned above plus simply they (SA and SM) just love you.

Thank you all :hbeat: I'll keep all of you updated this weekend :yahoo:

So I'm assuming you didn't take the first offer, but said yes to the HG? Maybe she wanted to show her appreciation by trying to get you a bag for the holidays?

Anyhoo congrats! Can't wait for the reveal.

Reactions: randeeh