If you want to get a white Goyard...

hikkichan

O.G.
Oct 11, 2008
Then it's a definite yes! I've had mine for about 2-3 years now and it's didn't turn yellow. It's my most used bag because it's so convenient. Once I had some spillage of drinks on the exterior and all I had to do was wipe it with a tissue. I also had stains in the interior before but all I did was use a soft toothbrush and gently scrape off the stains, using lukewarm water and gentle laundry detergent.

Although it may cost more than the black ones, the white Goyard St Louis PM is a great bag, be it for casual or even formal use. When I need a clutch, I just remove the pouch and use it to store my money, cards and my iPhone 5.

I totally agree. Mine is two years old and I live in a part of the world where whites don't say white for long - there is a lot of dust in India but my white St. Louis is still white. If you're thinking about it, stop thinking and buy it!

Reactions: amstevens714
My white St Louis PM hasn’t turned yellow yet and I’ve had it for 9 months now and use it heavily. It can suffer from color transfer so watch out for that. The handles also start to get darker and dirtier as you use it but that’s expected with such a light colored bag.

I noticed that my white st. Louis pm had some yellowing near the top close the where the handles start. I used a Mr. Clean Magic eraser and very gently cleaned and the yellow disappeared. In fact, after reading this thread again, I pulled out my white st. louis and used the magic eraser and cleaned the entire bag. There were some marks on the bottom and they came up completely.

I noticed that my white st. Louis pm had some yellowing near the top close the where the handles start. I used a Mr. Clean Magic eraser and very gently cleaned and the yellow disappeared. In fact, after reading this thread again, I pulled out my white st. louis and used the magic eraser and cleaned the entire bag. There were some marks on the bottom and they came up completely.
None of the chevron came off getting Magic Erased...?