Sully and Graceful

May 29, 2011
Hello everyone!
I have a Sully that I purchased a few years ago. I really like the bag. But the Graceful has also caught my eye. I am considering an eventual purchase of it. Would it be silly to have two bags that are both hobos? I think I'd buy the Graceful in DA since my Sully is in the monogram print. If you own both bags, which do you like better?

Reactions: Cate14
Hello everyone!
I have a Sully that I purchased a few years ago. I really like the bag. But the Graceful has also caught my eye. I am considering an eventual purchase of it. Would it be silly to have two bags that are both hobos? I think I'd buy the Graceful in DA since my Sully is in the monogram print. If you own both bags, which do you like better?
I love hobos & am constantly looking for the perfect one. I had the Sully but the zipper drove me crazy because of the curve of the hobo it was difficult to open & close. I think the Graceful is gorgeous & it is on my radar also. I say go for it !

I love hobos & am constantly looking for the perfect one. I had the Sully but the zipper drove me crazy because of the curve of the hobo it was difficult to open & close. I think the Graceful is gorgeous & it is on my radar also. I say go for it !
Thank you for your feedback. The Sully zipper isn't my favorite either, but I'm not ready to sell her, ,at least not yet. I am, however, considering to sell. I think the Graceful might be more practical for me.

I don’t have the sully but I have the Graceful in both DE and mono. Considering I’m not much of a hobo gal lol I had gotten the PM size and I love it!! I actually attach a strap on this bag to use as a shoulder bag.

FYI I originally bought the graceful MM but returned it because it was too much of a hobo style for me. I’m sure you will love it.

I don’t have the sully but I have the Graceful in both DE and mono. Considering I’m not much of a hobo gal lol I had gotten the PM size and I love it!! I actually attach a strap on this bag to use as a shoulder bag.

FYI I originally bought the graceful MM but returned it because it was too much of a hobo style for me. I’m sure you will love it.

Thank you! I think I would get the PM style, too. I watched a few videos, and it seems like the PM still holds a lot. I think I have room in my closet for the Sully and Graceful. By the way, I love your avatar and name. The Beatles are the best!

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Hello everyone!

No. I'm a hobo bag type of girl. I have the Sully and a Delightful (DE) and intend to also add the Graceful in DA. I also own several contemporary designer hobo bags. NO such thing as too many hobos. :smile:

I love the look of the Sully bag... it was the bag that got away :0/ Anyway, I got the Delightful PM (old model) but found it a pain to find my things, so sold it.... but I do really miss that hobo style look.

May I ask what shoulder strap you use? I have a Graceful PM and I ordered a crossbody strap, but I'm looking for a shorter shoulder strap. Thanks!

May I ask what shoulder strap you use? I have a Graceful PM and I ordered a crossbody strap, but I'm looking for a shorter shoulder strap. Thanks!
Hi. I bought 2 Henri Bendel shoulder straps (not adjustable) that match the interior of both my Graceful PM bags. I however just received the LV mono shoulder strap (adjustable) which I plan on also trying out. :smile:
05108C53-776F-4A12-8FCE-7AAE40990CE8.jpeg

Reactions: Angela317