Celine Triomphe Box Bag by Hedi Slimane

Yes totally agree I’ve never been a fan of shiny hardware on any designer bag. I’m going to wait a couple of months to see if I actually like this bag or if I like it because “it’s shiny and new”. With my Celine luggage and Nano bags etc I was very late to the game but i knew I purchased because I really loved them :smile:

Thank you. :smile: I’m going to wait a while, I don’t like jumping into purchases without proper reviews from others i.e quality issues. I do like the red and black but I wish the hardware was more brushed gold, brassy and vintage looking. :smile:
why not the classic box? :P

why not the classic box? :P
I absolutely love the original classic box but it just does not suit me for some reason. It makes me look so mature and conservative. I don’t know but I just can’t pull it off. That’s the reason I haven’t bought one all these years. The small size looks nice and I might still get one.

For some reason the new clasp on the Triomphe design seems to suit me more.

I don't mind the clasp, i actual think the clasp has its pretty vintage charm. What i don't like is the strap which makes it looks less classy. This is the only bag that I would consider buying from Hedi collection but I own the classic box already so I think I'll pass :smile:

I wonder why the bag is so much more popular in Asia than in Western countries?

Not only because a lot of the girls in the thread seems to be Asian, but I also remember reading somewhere (on here probably) that most Slimane bags sold are sold on the Asian market.

I wonder why the bag is so much more popular in Asia than in Western countries?

Not only because a lot of the girls in the thread seems to be Asian, but I also remember reading somewhere (on here probably) that most Slimane bags sold are sold on the Asian market.
It might just come down to different cultures being attracted to different looks.
I’m from Copenhagen and I we definitely prefer sleek and understated here, which might also be one of the the reasons why I’m not really liking any of the new stuff.

Also, it seems like the are really aiming for that market, with all the Asian influencers getting bags to promote.