Small Love or thin love band with 1 diamond?

louloumoo

Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone!
Would love to know what you would get if you had to choose between the small love bracelet or the thin love ring with 1 diamond.

I can only afford to do one at the moment, in a perfect world I’d be getting a love bracelet with diamonds but I can’t lol.

Definitely the small love bracelet. I’m hoping to get one myself. Good luck on your decision you can never go wrong with Cartier.

I agree! You can’t go wrong with Cartier ever.
May I ask the reason for your vote?

With the ring I’d be saving a little money and also getting a sparkly diamond so I’m getting swayed that way but I know I’ll eventually want the bracelet too.

I agree! You can’t go wrong with Cartier ever.
May I ask the reason for your vote?

With the ring I’d be saving a little money and also getting a sparkly diamond so I’m getting swayed that way but I know I’ll eventually want the bracelet too.
I think the bracelet is more substantial and the diamond would be small on the thin love ring. Get what your heart desires, if you are choosing the ring because it’s less expensive then you might be buying around what you truly desire. Both are beautiful.

I think the bracelet is more substantial and the diamond would be small on the thin love ring. Get what your heart desires, if you are choosing the ring because it’s less expensive then you might be buying around what you truly desire. Both are beautiful.

Yea you’re right. I’m just a little stuck because I’m not quite sure what I want first. There’s a few items on my wishlist and I know I’ll have to save up over the next year for them.
I really love the small pave love band.