Cartier Love CUFF Discussion thread - questions*advice*pics welcome

c8adc54a3c13c1dd29f344c05ab3751f.jpg

Hi Cartier lovers, I’m getting a love bracelet
for myself and I’m in a dilemma which one suit me better? Would love to hear your opinion/advice as I have a fat wrist. I personally feel the thin love look more dainty on my wrist than the classic love.

for myself and I’m in a dilemma which one suit me better? Would love to hear your opinion/advice as I have a fat wrist. I personally feel the thin love look more dainty on my wrist than the classic love.

The classic looks more suited to your wrist. The regular is wider I. Size and shows clearly against your skin.

I like the classic love on you. I also have bigger wrists (my love is a size 20), but I feel it looks more proportional. Plus, the classic is iconic and you can’t beat that!

That said, I adore the regular and the thin stacked, the way you have in the photo!

Reactions: Linlio
After lurking in the love discussions and doing lots of research I finally purchased the YG Love cuff. I love it! I have 14.5 CM wrists and went with the 17. My wrists are very tiny but I like a looser fit on my bracelets. It slides about 3 inches below my wrist bone. Hopefully this will help others with their sizing decision.
View attachment 4303304View attachment 4303305
Very nice congrats.

After lurking in the love discussions and doing lots of research I finally purchased the YG Love cuff. I love it! I have 14.5 CM wrists and went with the 17. My wrists are very tiny but I like a looser fit on my bracelets. It slides about 3 inches below my wrist bone. Hopefully this will help others with their sizing decision.
View attachment 4303304View attachment 4303305
That looks absolutely stunning on you!