Hermes Replacement Bag Straps

View attachment 4201712

The one pictured above with the raisin box Kelly is 25 mm Sangle Cavale 105Cm Bleu encre/cuivre/noir [emoji3].

View attachment 4201713

I haven’t come across it yet on any of the H websites but it is just another color combo for this season.

I don’t know if it’s common or not to ask your SA to help you locate a strap, but I do it all the time! .
Hi lala! Do you remember from which H site you took this screen shot? I’m looking for the Noisette/noir/noir strap, my SA did a search with no luck. Have you seen one in the US?

Here is my studded replacement strap. It’s a 70 cm one so it makes my Kelly more dressy but edgy carrying it on the shoulders.
View attachment 4272948
View attachment 4272950

I soooooo want one of these straps! Thank you for providing the details on the measurements. Is it possible to take a modeling pic? I am unsure if I want this length or the 85 length for shoulder carry. Thank you!

Thank you for the heads up. Did you happen to get the reference number? I’ve been checking and I see the other combos but I missed this one.
Both widths are currently available on the Canadian site. I took a screenshot with the reference number in view. The last two digits refers to the length of the strap. CK is phw while CC is for ghw. Hope your SA will be able to help you locate one with those info. :smile:
ShoulderStrap00.png ShoulderStrapNoisette.png

I was trying to figure out why I loved these straps so much. And then I realized I have a Valentino with a similar strap.
e368ba3813f4c71e8dd04ad06e321ba9.jpg