Classic Clutch with Chain

View attachment 4178606 Thanks for your help ladies. Any thoughts on this one that’s slightly larger?
https://www.chanel.com/en_GB/fashio...3906/classic-clutch-with-chain-lambskin-.html

That one could fit your SE! You'd have an inch at least and more wiggle room—good for phone and cash... I think with the size being a bit larger you'll be able to use it more in the future too. When I first bought Chanel, I went too small so I learned from that to make sure my phone fits and maybe the next phone. You never know with how the phone sizes change each year. Hope it helps!

Yes you can wear it crossbody but the wallet is quite small tbh so I’m not sure it will look good on body.
I know it is smaller than the WOC and somebody mentioned in another thread that the chain is very short, can only be worn over shoulder. Maybe it's not the same bag... Hope to see some mod shots. It's so strange that i can't find any other information, not even on Chanel website. Nevertheless, thank u for your input.

I can’t see your photo but if it’s the one with the removable strap and the slit in the center, I have it and love it!

Is it this one? If yes, to me... it’s far better than the classic WOC because you can remove the chain and use it as a pure wallet and toss in a tote.

388c77e888c1cecdb37096b2f250169f.jpg

92799df091b7b954c379ed899b08cbd8.jpg

Reactions: mssmelanie
I know it is smaller than the WOC and somebody mentioned in another thread that the chain is very short, can only be worn over shoulder. Maybe it's not the same bag... Hope to see some mod shots. It's so strange that i can't find any other information, not even on Chanel website. Nevertheless, thank u for your input.

Well I guess it depends on the body frame. This is a pic of a fashion influencer wearing it but she’s petit. I hope it’s the same bag :smile:

Attachments

• 6733B37E-7E61-4BEF-AF8B-CA60A9D09F7B.jpeg
    6733B37E-7E61-4BEF-AF8B-CA60A9D09F7B.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 681
I have this in caviar, if it’s the same one. It’s the same measurements. It’s small, won’t fit my iPhone. Goes crossbody just fine. I’m 5’8” or so with a long torso. But also pretty flat chested and small hips. I posted a pic somewhere in the Nov. reveal thread.

Hello, i am interested to get this https://www.chanel.com/en_GB/fashio...ed_states>{1x1x2x3;1x1x2x15}&fh_start_index=0

But there is no information about this bag. There is no Chanel boutique here in my country so i can't check it out. I m very interested to get this if it can be used crossbody.

Looking at the dimensions with the widest at 15cm, it would be more of a wallet size and probably won't fit in most smartphones. Similar advice posted here that comapred the same model with a smaller one - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/chanel-classic-clutch-witch-chain.994208/

I can’t see your photo but if it’s the one with the removable strap and the slit in the center, I have it and love it!

Is it this one? If yes, to me... it’s far better than the classic WOC because you can remove the chain and use it as a pure wallet and toss in a tote.

388c77e888c1cecdb37096b2f250169f.jpg

92799df091b7b954c379ed899b08cbd8.jpg
your bag is so pretty!!!! Will research on this. Thanks