Damier Azur - Spring/Summer only or Wear in Fall/Winter

When would you wear Damier Azur handbags?

• Spring/Summer

• Fall/Winter

• All year round baby!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
All year round if possible, though my city is subject to torrential downpours during the fall/winter months so on those nasty days, I may have to plastic-bag my Azur or bring out the regular damier!

Hi Everyone!

I'm just curious about how you guys feel about the Damier Azur. I love this pattern and I am thinking about purchasing the speedy 30, my only concern is wether or not you can carry this pattern over to other seasons? Is it simply a Summer time pattern or could you wear it year round?

TIA! :P

I think that you could use it year round. I mean if you like the bag and you want to carry it, I think that winter, spring, summer or fall doesn't matter.

I have the Damier Speedy 30 and I have been carrying it since spring! So I think whatever you feel like carrying, do it! I just got the denim baggy PM in fuschia and I plan to carry it whenever I want! I don't want to be limited to my choices based on the season, you know what I mean?:smile:

Just my 2 Canadian cents! :yes:

Hi Everyone!

I'm just curious about how you guys feel about the Damier Azur. I love this pattern and I am thinking about purchasing the speedy 30, my only concern is wether or not you can carry this pattern over to other seasons? Is it simply a Summer time pattern or could you wear it year round?

TIA! :P

I'm so glad that All-Year Round is winning! I had already purchased a Damier Speedy 30 for the Fall (haven't ever used it yet) but when in Toronto unexpectedly this past weekend, I bought the same bag in Azur. I like to think I can go back and forth between the two.

i bought it as a summer purse becuase its so big and comfy (speedy 30) and i do intend to store it away until next summer around late sept.....however.....i stilll whip it out w/ certain things in the winter....like anything in the winter white shade would look fabukous w/ the azurs imo

I asked about this bag vs. the Neverfull and all but one said this is the bag to get. BUT, we get full on winter where I live - is this print okay for the winter season? I like bags I can carry at any time!

I think there have been other threads about this, so you might find some helpful info if you do a search...however, I plan to carry mine throughout winter. It looks fabu with winter whites & also with that heather grey that seems to be popping up everywhere now.

I think there have been other threads about this, so you might find some helpful info if you do a search...however, I plan to carry mine throughout winter. It looks fabu with winter whites & also with that heather grey that seems to be popping up everywhere now.

Ditto. I am going to be so into winter whites this winter.