Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

Hello all! I’ve been looking at getting the Mini Antigona as a college graduation present to myself. But due to living in a rural state, I really don’t have to the opportunity to see one up close in person very often. My main question about this bag is the handle drop. Is it wide enough for you ladies to wear it in the crook of your arm or at least your wrist? And is the crossbody strap at a good spot on your hip and does the strap have many length adjustment options?
Thanks, Christy [emoji846]

Just got this about a month ago. I loved it but then found a black small on sale and was wondering if black would have been better? The black now went up in price but now having second thoughts. View attachment 4267568View attachment 4267572 View attachment 4267573

Looks beautiful!! I love it in this color, due to its structured shape it looks and in this color it looks like a diamond.
I just got my first Givenchy and I got it in shiny black, completely different look. I was looking for a work bag, but yours is so cool for going out!

I purchased the Heather Gray color sight unseen. It's not very gray at all; it's more of a dark, dirt brown. And it's so dark that it almost looks flat black matte irl. The wallet next to it is a true gray. Middle is w/o flash.

Thanks for providing your thoughts on the color! I'm considering the medium size; do you like the heather grey, now that you find it more brown than expected?

Thanks for providing your thoughts on the color! I'm considering the medium size; do you like the heather grey, now that you find it more brown than expected?

I absolutely HATED everything about that color so much that I returned it. It was a greyish-brown at best. There’s nothing wrong with the color except that the “heather gray” name was not at all apropos for that color irl and not at all what I know heather gray to be. Like “chocolate brown, hot toddy, dark chocolate, hot chocolate” would be my first choice names for that color. I bought a white patent mini antigona instead. Will post pics next week when it’s here.

Reactions: lovingmybags
Happy New Year!!
Dilemma: Was able to grab the small Antigona in Off White color day after xmas sale at Saks for $800- Not my preferred color- what is everyones thought on it should I keep it for that price?, Is the Off White a color that will be hard to carry- Any suggestions greatly appreciated.