The Dior Diorama Thread

My New Diorama [emo
3804ffa5436145f7493becf7bb4f6377.jpg
4f91afbacd53f04543dbba6b74dfbd30.jpg
ji4][emoji4]

Love this colour!

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Still debating between onyx and gold for my first Diorama Woc [emoji7] Both are adorable, can't make up my mind! One day I'm sure gold will be the one, then I see such a gorgeous picture of yours and there goes my resolution [emoji23]

I loved both gold and onyx but onyx seems to go well with my wardrobe [emoji4]

Attachments

• IMG_4438.JPG
    IMG_4438.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 1,162
The Diorama und Boy Bag look very similar, especially the shape of the corners.
Therefore I ask myself if there is any bag of these two more prone to corner wear? Both in calf skin.
They would both be equally prone. Caviar leather may be more sturdy than Dior's more supple grained calfskin but at corners it still shows wear over time.

I know many asked about the grey diorama with silver hardware. Definitely check your boutique to see if they might have it. I purchased a grey woc with silver hardware today, so there might still be grey diorama with SHW available.

Keep in mind the older version has the enamel and a snap button closure.

Good luck!:smile:

Attachments

• 20181222_135519.jpg
    20181222_135519.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 1,000
I’m very late to the Diorama party and feel very lucky to still be able to find the satchel version. It’s absolutely perfect for me and this silver/ grey was a missing color in my collection IMG_0821.JPG

Didn’t even realize how similar it is to my Chanel Beauty Lock until they were side by side but fits so much more due to the softer leather IMG_0812.JPGIMG_0811.JPG

I’m very late to the Diorama party and feel very lucky to still be able to find the satchel version. It’s absolutely perfect for me and this silver/ grey was a missing color in my collection View attachment 4290521

Didn’t even realize how similar it is to my Chanel Beauty Lock until they were side by side but fits so much more due to the softer leather View attachment 4290522View attachment 4290524
There is some type of detailing on the metal around the crest lock. I haven't seen that before. It looks gorgeous!

Reactions: Venessa84