Are Gianvito Rossi shoes comfortable?

chicsylvie

Feb 6, 2015
How do Gianvito Rossis shoes fit? I've had miserable experiences thinking shoes can work in-store, wearing them outside, and then developing lots of pain and blisters. Bunions and flat feet don't help.
I ordered the Gianvito Rossi low heeled boots and they fit better than any other designer I've tried. However, given their price, I'm still worried that they'll be intolerable by the end of the day.
How have their heels worked for you? Does the comfort last? Are they durable?

Reactions: Zarochka
I have a few pairs of GR shoes. They are pretty comfortable for heels. I imagine that having low heeled boots will improve wearability even more. I totally get what you're saying -- my Shoe Euphoria in the store is so deceptive! When I wear them out, I always find shoes more uncomfortable than I think they are when I try them on. Good luck. GR is expensive, but beautiful. Post a picture!

Reactions: Zarochka
My new obsession for the last year. The most comfortable shoes ever I can run all day on them. The sandals are sensual, and the pumps are unique ( men always notice the unique color)

I have very wide feet and bought the plexi suede one. They are so comfortable, snug but on positive way. The patent leather is a bit harder and not as comfortable as the suede. So i’d suggest to go with the suede one for your first pair

Hi there hope someone can help here, so i wanted to purchase the plexi pumps in the 85, my dilemma is i tried one size which felt perfect but after wearing in the store my heel starting slipping so then tried the next size down which fit but i felt like my toes were being crushed and felt pretty tight. Do the plexis stretch after a few wears and would you recommend getting the smaller size. TIA

Hi there hope someone can help here, so i wanted to purchase the plexi pumps in the 85, my dilemma is i tried one size which felt perfect but after wearing in the store my heel starting slipping so then tried the next size down which fit but i felt like my toes were being crushed and felt pretty tight. Do the plexis stretch after a few wears and would you recommend getting the smaller size. TIA
Take a look at the GV main thread. The leather type makes a difference.

https://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/837113/