All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Does anyone know whether a Fendi SA or SM is able to look up a serial number or check the RFID number on their system to authenticate a bag.?
I'm so tempted to ring the boutique but I'm a bit nervous they're going to laugh at me! It's a bit of a cheeky request!

I’d definitely choose the one without the “ eyes” as I think it’s more chic, Sophia and timeless. You could get a strap, wrap the handle, or wear it as is. It’s a combination that’s classy and will always be so.
Congrats on your first purchase ~ how exciting! I think you should get whichever makes your heart sing :smile: I always wear my peekaboo (selleria) with the front unclasped because I love the contrasting lining showing. Best of luck

Question about my new mini selleria with python handle. Should I have received CITES documentation? I asked the SA, and she asked which countries I would be traveling to. Other comments I've read here led me to believe that it's something that you automatically get with an exotic leather product. Please help!

Hi Fendi forum! I am going to purchase my first Fendi bag soon for Christmas. I have had my eye on the Peekaboo for several years now, and I know that I want black regular size with gold hardware. I mostly have been waiting because I love the Peekaboos with bag bug eyes, and I was waiting until there was one with an eye color that I liked. But, earlier this year, I decided that I was tired of waiting, and I love the bag design so much that I want to just get it, even without the eyes. So I was all set to get this one, until I saw this new release with the bag bug eyes, which I LOVE. But after going into the store to check them out, I’m no longer sure it’s worth it to spend the extra $1000 on it, as I realized that it is not necessarily practical to wear it with the front open (esp in NYC), nor am I sure it will drop enough to really show the eyes. So my questions for Peekaboo owners are: do you ever, and would you ever, wear your bag with the front unclasped? Also, does the front slouch down quite easily, or you have to wait for the leather to soften? And, in your opinion, do you think it is worth it to spend the $1000 on the bag with the eyes, which I have wanted for years, or should I get the one without the eyes, which I still adore and would wear all the time, and spend the $1000 on a different present for myself (lol)? Thank you all! :heart:View attachment 4251541View attachment 4251543
I think you should go for the one with eyes.. that’s the one you had been waiting for and I think that if you get the other one you won’t be completely happy. If you want to go for a cheaper option the mini black with eyes is really cute!!!

My mini selleria peekaboo, purchased in the Las Vegas boutique last month, came with the following: yellow box, dust bag, serial number stamped on metal plate inside bag, 2 leather description/care cards in multiple languages, price tag in English, price tag (for lack of a better term) in Italian, card describing RFID, full page printed receipt, small credit card receipt tape, business card from sales associate.

Surprisingly, I looked in the box with my new defender and don’t see any tags or paperwork paperwork with it.

Hi all, I got my bag in a python leather and realize that my leather care cards written Nappa leather. Does it make any difference and should I ask my SA for it ?

I just receive my large peekaboo with python leather inside.It was preowned but bag has no signs of use.It really looks brand new.
Can someone tell me from which ear is this bag?
I wonder how long will take for the bag to soften up as right now there is no peek at all even I leave it open.
Any advise how to take care of the python leather inside so the scales dose not lift in future?

bca9806b610dbfe1897e316470c1b16a.jpg
050e95bd45b62912e5d48ac904c1cb68.jpg
9055be76a0d470ffe87ca10557638b51.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: coleigh