Chanel Business Affinity Club

Hi!

I am researching on a Business Affinity. Does anyone have one and can share your thoughts and what you like or don't like about the bag? Sizing references would also be appreciated.

In addition, has anyone seen this bag in the boutiques recently? Is Chanel still making them? I am relatively new to luxury shopping so open to hear any tips and tricks to hunt for a specific bag like this one. I can't seem to find much options from the pre-loved market (i.e. TRR, Tradesy, Fashionphile, LePrix). I am also traveling next month and will have a 6-hour layover in Heathrow but not sure if this is something they would potentially carry since I heard that the Heathrow boutique doesn't carry at least the classics and the boy.

I am specifically looking for a medium (or small) pink/beige with silver (or light gold) hardware, with the quilting on the flap. If anyone has this specific combo, would you share the stock number? I could be open to other sizes or colors based on the information I gather from here. Thanks!!

A screenshot I took from YouTube of the bag:
2hxlkxu.jpg

I have three of them that’s how much i love this style. It fits more than the mini and the shape looks great crossbody too. I think they’re hard to find but call around boutiques or the 1-800 customer service number they may be able to locate one for you. I have the small sizes and I’m 5’2” for reference

Attachments

• 332C68F3-5EF9-4156-A446-25FD40293E3C.jpeg
    332C68F3-5EF9-4156-A446-25FD40293E3C.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 3,121
  • F425D8FE-90D9-4555-AF50-6750CE5DBE5B.jpeg
    F425D8FE-90D9-4555-AF50-6750CE5DBE5B.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 3,169
  • 93083B57-2DCB-40CE-B5D0-28D5A4E69B01.jpeg
    93083B57-2DCB-40CE-B5D0-28D5A4E69B01.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3,159
  • 6A812AC3-5336-4B2D-8DF7-1AC07FF83DC8.jpeg
    6A812AC3-5336-4B2D-8DF7-1AC07FF83DC8.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 3,179
I have the smooth flap and prefer it this way. It’s more rare than the quilted (for the medium size), the quilted is what is currently produced. It’s not made in baby pink this season or next. Maybe next year?

View attachment 4259870
I completely agree! I have two (larger size) with the smooth flap and I much prefer it. I really wanted the green one, but I passed because it had the quilted front. The quilted one falls over when full, at least in the larger size and I think the smooth version is more modern. Just my opinion, but I wish Chanel would bring that version back! Here is one of my BA bags...I love them to death and highly recommend them!

Attachments

• 20181019_150847_resized_1.jpg
    20181019_150847_resized_1.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 2,989
I have three of them that’s how much i love this style. It fits more than the mini and the shape looks great crossbody too. I think they’re hard to find but call around boutiques or the 1-800 customer service number they may be able to locate one for you. I have the small sizes and I’m 5’2” for reference
Ahh they're beautiful! Do you happen to still have the tag of the pink one with the item/style number (not sure what that long series of number is called). The red one is gorgeous as well... Which one is more practical for you - pink or red?

Do they only come in caviar leather?

I completely agree! I have two (larger size) with the smooth flap and I much prefer it. I really wanted the green one, but I passed because it had the quilted front. The quilted one falls over when full, at least in the larger size and I think the smooth version is more modern. Just my opinion, but I wish Chanel would bring that version back! Here is one of my BA bags...I love them to death and highly recommend them!
Thanks for sharing! I did hear people will the quilted flap falls over easily and won't stand. Did not know that its a design-related problem. I do agree that the smooth flap looks more modern but a part of me still wants something that kinda resembles the classic look. I have a mini flap but I love that the BA seems to have a larger capacity compared to its equivalent sizes of the classic flaps.

Do you know if they only come in caviar leather? I actually want a caviar for this one since the mini flap I have now is lambskin and want something different. Thanks!

Reactions: Stacy31
Thanks for sharing! I did hear people will the quilted flap falls over easily and won't stand. Did not know that its a design-related problem. I do agree that the smooth flap looks more modern but a part of me still wants something that kinda resembles the classic look. I have a mini flap but I love that the BA seems to have a larger capacity compared to its equivalent sizes of the classic flaps.

Do you know if they only come in caviar leather? I actually want a caviar for this one since the mini flap I have now is lambskin and want something different. Thanks!
I know a lot of people feel the same as you that the quilts are more classic. I also think it will hold its structure better in a smaller size. As far as I know, it has only been released in caviar, but I am not 100% on that. Caviar is definitely the most common leather for the ba bags, if not the only leather. HTH!

Reactions: Misliz
I know a lot of people feel the same as you that the quilts are more classic. I also think it will hold its structure better in a smaller size. As far as I know, it has only been released in caviar, but I am not 100% on that. Caviar is definitely the most common leather for the ba bags, if not the only leather. HTH!
I just bought one in Paris recently.. and yes, I asked the SA- BA only comes in caviar..

Reactions: Sylly and Stacy31