Pochette Metis or LV Watch

LVLOYAL12

Apr 28, 2015
So I got “the call” about my Pochette Metis (canvas). Now I’m torn what to do with credit. I love the PM in empreinte noir, but also am intrigued by the Tambour Brun watch with interchangeable straps. I tried to research watch, but there’s not a lot out there. Any watch owners? Bad experiences with PM in empreinte? Thanks!IMG_8072.jpgIMG_8090.jpg

So I got “the call” about my Pochette Metis (canvas). Now I’m torn what to do with credit. I love the PM in empreinte noir, but also am intrigued by the Tambour Brun watch with interchangeable straps. I tried to research watch, but there’s not a lot out there. Any watch owners? Bad experiences with PM in empreinte? Thanks!View attachment 4272936View attachment 4272937
I have a Tambour (bought it in 2004 I think) and it's a great watch! I don't wear it often these days because, with my phone in hand, I don't really need a watch anymore. Good luck with your choice!

Reactions: LVLOYAL12
Me personally love the Pochette Metis, gorgeous color!
I am not so much a watch person though, so I am probably not much of a help... I personally get more out of a bag than a watch.

Good luck deciding!

I would replace the PM in canvas for the empreinte noir. I think the leather is beautiful and should be quite durable. I love monogram, but decided it is just not worth the money they command. Good luck.

I have a Tambour (bought it in 2004 I think) and it's a great watch! I don't wear it often these days because, with my phone in hand, I don't really need a watch anymore. Good luck with your choice!

Thank you. I just love the look of it! Glad to know you’ve had a good experience with it.