Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

I picked up my HG cobalt blue! They had them on sale at Neiman so I couldn’t resist. Do you guys spray anything on them for water protectant? View attachment 4255601View attachment 4255602
I don't advise it. I just wore this identical pair to the gathering at the boutique in NYC to celebrate the it's 10 year anniversary since it was introduced in the Sex and the City movie. I own many hangisi in satin and they are all fine. If you ever got anything on the shoes you could have it removed or fixed by a good cobbler.

Reactions: ChanelGirlE
Just bought my first pair in nude lace. I love them! I want to wear them with just jeans and other casual outfits. Do you ladies ever feel like the hangsi are too dressy for non-formal outings?

Attachments

• EF89BC93-2662-4E87-AC75-72759C18D2EC.jpeg
    EF89BC93-2662-4E87-AC75-72759C18D2EC.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 937
Reactions: CrazyCool01
Just bought my first pair in nude lace. I love them! I want to wear them with just jeans and other casual outfits. Do you ladies ever feel like the hangsi are too dressy for non-formal outings?
not at all! I wear mine with jeans all the time. Mine are flats but the shoes itself are still dressy and can be worn casually.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2d48.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2d48.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 926
I'm looking to purchase my first pair of MB Hangisi's and require your opinions Ladies.
Out of the two colours below; black or purple. Which Hangisi would you pick and why?

I have 2 other black pumps/closed toe heels in my collection one is CL So Kate's and the other black winged Sophia Webster's. I don't own any purple heels.

Do you think Hangisi's are best in classic colours or more fun with a pop of colour?

Attachments

• Black MB Hangisi 2.jpg
    Black MB Hangisi 2.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 823
  • MB Hangisi Black 01.jpg
    MB Hangisi Black 01.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 817
  • Purple MB Hangisi.jpg
    Purple MB Hangisi.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 830
  • Purple MB Hangisi 01.jpg
    Purple MB Hangisi 01.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 822
I'm looking to purchase my first pair of MB Hangisi's and require your opinions Ladies.
Out of the two colours below; black or purple. Which Hangisi would you pick and why?

I have 2 other black pumps/closed toe heels in my collection one is CL So Kate's and the other black winged Sophia Webster's. I don't own any purple heels.

Do you think Hangisi's are best in classic colours or more fun with a pop of colour?
The Hangisi is such a pretty shoe, you can't go wrong with either colour. If you want more variation from the blacks, purple would be the way to go.

Reactions: S_STAR
I was in NY a few weeks ago for the 10 year anniversary of the hangisi at the Manolo Blahnik boutique. It was the night of the blizzard so only about half of us even made it. He made some special models for the anniversary which are limited edition. Each came in 105 mm, 70 mm or flat. I bought these at the 70 mm which make it a walkable shoe during the day. I haven't worn any of them yet, I just keep looking at them, they're so beautiful!

1Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 5.58.10 PM.png 2manolo-blahnik-hangisi-decade-1.jpg 3manolo-blahnik-hangisi-love-3.jpg IMG_5223.jpg IMG_5239.jpg

I was in NY a few weeks ago for the 10 year anniversary of the hangisi at the Manolo Blahnik boutique. It was the night of the blizzard so only about half of us even made it. He made some special models for the anniversary which are limited edition. Each came in 105 mm, 70 mm or flat. I bought these at the 70 mm which make it a walkable shoe during the day. I haven't worn any of them yet, I just keep looking at them, they're so beautiful!

View attachment 4272577 View attachment 4272578 View attachment 4272579 View attachment 4272583 View attachment 4272587
wow those are all so stunning!!!! :shocked:

View attachment 4272577 View attachment 4272578 View attachment 4272579 View attachment 4272583 View attachment 4272587
Absolute works of art!! Thanks for sharing :girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh: