I saw a greyish bluish caviar jumbo flap

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Anyone have this bag?

An SA sent me a pic b-cuz she knows i love jumbo caviars but I cannot really tell what it looks like becasue the pic is not great quality.:Push:

She's in a different state otherwise I'd go and look at it myself.

i have not read anyone talking about any blue jumbos so I'm curious. Does anyone have it? She called it dark blue....but in the pic it looked grey:shrugs:

thanks

Yes it looks blueish grayish. But she called it blue

The thing about it though is its a jumbo but its priced at $2495. I don't get it.

Anyway---just wanted to see if anyone has it.

i wonder do you have the exact name of the color? i have the bleu fonce caviar medium flap which is blue grey. if it is the same, then it's a fantastic color, goes with everything.

I saw a blueish gray Jumbo Caviar awhile back. I think I mentioned it here and someone said it was blue fonce. It was pretty. A very neutral subdued blue.

If your phone recieves pictures, you should be able to send them out as well. Maybe forward the picture to your email address. Then you can post the pic. The navy patent reissue is now $2495,but, I know you said its caviar.

Mine is bluish/slate/gray/charcoal (I really can't tell sometimes)...Is this the color you're talking about??? It's the lambskin, not the caviar, and it has the new Bijoux chain....so...is this the color? lol:supacool: (as of 7-9-07, this jumbo flap retails for $2395 without tax)

Attachments

• 618450283_f54ea3ff3a.jpg
    618450283_f54ea3ff3a.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 202