Your CELINE in action PICS!

Forgot to share my Cabas Phantom in Light Camel Natural Calfskin I got a few months back. I had to get a new one before the logo change. He’s (my Cabas bags are all boys because I feel they look quite masculine) safely tucked away until my current Cabas bags die out :flowers:

Attachments

• FB3C80D5-396C-4774-A62F-20A77904513F.jpeg
    FB3C80D5-396C-4774-A62F-20A77904513F.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 2,226
You are so sweet! My mom and I are the biggest Phoebe fans, so we usually love purchasing runway and seasonal items. You should see her Phoebe RTW and Shoes collection - it is CRAZY.

I'll try to snap a picture of my updated PP's Celine collection. I have bags all over so it's hard to get them all into the same place!

As for you, you can't go wrong with the Camel Box! I love how Box Calfskin ages. As for the Camel Clutch from Summer 2018 - it took me AGES to hunt it down this summer. I attached a picture! It is beautiful, but it is a bit cumbersome to carry because of the size and no handle option!

Wow. Really love looking at this! I love the shape so much and also the color. This was the exact one I fell in love with, but with no handle, I started thinking about the eyelet purse..then again the latter was not in camel.. you see my dilemma. You did the best thing possible, getting both :heart: Maybe I go back to hunting. I start doubting my decision of having one bag in different colors.

Wear them both in good health and if you feel like, share (lots of) pictures of you with them. And of course, I cant wait to catch a glimpse at your many beautiful PP objects :smile: I love your taste.

Reactions: Sophia
Thank you so much! Always lovely seeing you on here!
Forgot to share my Cabas Phantom in Light Camel Natural Calfskin I got a few months back. I had to get a new one before the logo change. He’s (my Cabas bags are all boys because I feel they look quite masculine) safely tucked away until my current Cabas bags die out :flowers:
:hugs::winkiss:
Ok, NOW you are REALLY making me jealous:lol::yes::drool:w/ your light camel Cabas!!! I love how you say “he” for this style:tup::hbeat::girlsigh:

Reactions: Sophia
Wow. Really love looking at this! I love the shape so much and also the color. This was the exact one I fell in love with, but with no handle, I started thinking about the eyelet purse..then again the latter was not in camel.. you see my dilemma. You did the best thing possible, getting both :heart: Maybe I go back to hunting. I start doubting my decision of having one bag in different colors.

Wear them both in good health and if you feel like, share (lots of) pictures of you with them. And of course, I cant wait to catch a glimpse at your many beautiful PP objects :smile: I love your taste.

You're so kind!

Honestly, the Camel Purse Clutch is a PAIN to carry. Given that it's a bigger size for a clutch, the base is also soft so it's hard to get a firm hold on the bag. I purchased the bag for the aesthetics, but it really REALLY is difficult to carry.

AFkufwP-BP-B_thdJRvoeZFUIRkqDz_2mZrdDqCKA9895FhN5Z_ZEtzBfWxThjxqMc4IOcH15bHLS3Dxvr72qNxwB1yA1zbdKfhUu51A8RIWwQgQTzS7P5xqbk36Dv4StpqkCqdefA=w600-h800-no

Kicking off the first work day of the year last week with my first Celine Box - in anthracite. So in love with her!