Help! Anybody know how to fix a deformed box

sminmin99

Jul 11, 2014
Hi,
I recently asked my friend to purchase this beautiful celine classic from another country's celine boutique,
before he bring it to me, he wrapped it with bubble wraps and it stayed there for over a week
because the buckle sticks out, the bubble wrap pushed buckle so the front part went inwards, so the bag now looks like it's been squashed
looks like the opening of the dustbag also left the back part uneven
we tried to put more stuff in the bag, but the curve stills stays there, is it because we didn't put enough stuff there?
I asked some sales and they told me it's most likely won't recover
could someone please let me know how to fix the front curve and the uneven leather on the back?
attached some photos
Thanks!

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20181204160025.jpg
    WeChat Image_20181204160025.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 466
  • WeChat Image_20181204160037.jpg
    WeChat Image_20181204160037.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 484
  • WeChat Image_20181204160043.jpg
    WeChat Image_20181204160043.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 462
What color is this bag? Is it current?
The colour is Amazone and I am sure that some boutiques have it currently, however, I think the stock is very limited and it might not be very easy to grab it.
Hi,
I recently asked my friend to purchase this beautiful celine classic from another country's celine boutique,
before he bring it to me, he wrapped it with bubble wraps and it stayed there for over a week
because the buckle sticks out, the bubble wrap pushed buckle so the front part went inwards, so the bag now looks like it's been squashed
we tried to put more stuff in the bag, but the curve stills stays there, is it because we didn't put enough stuff there?
could someone please let me know how to fix the front curve and the uneven leather on the back?
attached some photos
Thanks!
So sorry to hear. Did you place some stuff particularly under the squashed part of the bag (in the middle) or did it take space of the whole area? I have not experienced this and sorry for not being more helpful, but probably placing stuff REALLY TIGHTLY just in the squashed area will help a little.
I understand, we all want the bags to look perfect, but even in this condition your bag is very lovely and Amazone is simply a stunning colour!

Hi,
attached some photos
Thanks!
If you stuff the bag back up so that the lock sticks out the way it is supposed to, and keep it like that for a while, then this effect should minimize. The indentation on the back can be fixed in a similar way.

If you stuff the bag back up so that the lock sticks out the way it is supposed to, and keep it like that for a while, then this effect should minimize. The indentation on the back can be fixed in a similar way.
Thank you! I’ll try to stuff it for a while, really hope it can go back to the original shape

The colour is Amazone and I am sure that some boutiques have it currently, however, I think the stock is very limited and it might not be very easy to grab it.

So sorry to hear. Did you place some stuff particularly under the squashed part of the bag (in the middle) or did it take space of the whole area? I have not experienced this and sorry for not being more helpful, but probably placing stuff REALLY TIGHTLY just in the squashed area will help a little.
I understand, we all want the bags to look perfect, but even in this condition your bag is very lovely and Amazone is simply a stunning colour!
Thank you! My friend wrapped the whole bag and didn’t stuff the bag, it was wrapped for over a week, because the buckle originally sticks out, it was pushed inwards because of the wrap, so it’s pushed the front entirely. Btw this is dark green not amazone, it’s the green from last year, we found it in Moscow Tsum boutique last month! I’ll try to stuff it and I’ll let you guys know the result