Dinky 24

Same thing happened to me. If you're in Canada there's still some stores that have stock but USA has limited stock if any. CS gave me a few stores that had it, but when I called the stores I was told that they were sold out and it was an inventory discrepancy. I only called a few stores though so you may have better luck.

CS's email response said they didn't expect any additional inventory, but you never know. They gave me a 30% off coupon to use on another regular price item though for the inconvenience so make sure you ask about that.

Reactions: Sammkc
Same thing happened to me. If you're in Canada there's still some stores that have stock but USA has limited stock if any. CS gave me a few stores that had it, but when I called the stores I was told that they were sold out and it was an inventory discrepancy. I only called a few stores though so you may have better luck.

CS's email response said they didn't expect any additional inventory, but you never know. They gave me a 30% off coupon to use on another regular price item though for the inconvenience so make sure you ask about that.
Thanks again! i will do that, so im kinda leaning toward the cooper shoulder bag now and i notice you had purchased one whats your opinion on this purse i have yet to see it in person and i am think i may order it, i do want to be able to use it crossbody and i am 5'2 do you think it will work for this?

Thanks again! i will do that, so im kinda leaning toward the cooper shoulder bag now and i notice you had purchased one whats your opinion on this purse i have yet to see it in person and i am think i may order it, i do want to be able to use it crossbody and i am 5'2 do you think it will work for this?
I think the cooper shoulder bag is gorgeous. Leather lined, back pocket that fits a large phone and a front pocket under the flap as well as main compartment and slip pocket. I would only change the slip pocket to a zip pocket if I had to change anything.

I actually bought it in cadet and sage. Cadet is under the tree right now (thanks DH :smile:), but is such a great color. My parents have been visiting and to spare my mom a heart attack I told her I was only keeping 1 of these lol so I haven't had a chance to use sage. Ideally I wanted to be sure the style worked for me before I used sage (because regardless cadet is a keeper) but with a few recent bags sales (and my lack of patience waiting to unwrap cadet on Christmas) sage is a keeper too. I do plan on breaking her out Friday and seeing what I think. I also want to see her in the sun to get a better feel for this color.

I think cooper would definitely work for you crossbody. I'm just under 5'5 and rather petite and it falls just above my hip crossbody at the 3rd to last hole. The strap is detachable so you can also use a novelty strap with it or even dress it up with a dinky chain. It's not a very heavy bag IMO. I think I posted some comparison shots of cooper next to dinky 24 in another thread. You can fit a bit more in cooper. Not sure if the closure is going to bug me yet or not, but playing with sage it seems to clasp easily and I assume as the leather softens it may not need to be clasped all the time to stay down.

Well I missed out on the original release of the denim and black dinky 24's for the recent SAS. My husband just saw that the dinky 24 is available again on the website so he quickly grabbed one for me. I hope the order isn't cancelled!

Reactions: tealocean
Well I missed out on the original release of the denim and black dinky 24's for the recent SAS. My husband just saw that the dinky 24 is available again on the website so he quickly grabbed one for me. I hope the order isn't cancelled!
It's been showing as available a lot but my mom ordered 3 times and received 3 cancellations :sad:

I ordered on Cyber Monday and mine still shows "shipping from store" even though CS said it's sold out. My SA said NYC supposedly has 1 and a store in Canada has 3 so just be prepared if you get a cancellation.

Last time this happened with denim they ended up at the outlet so keep an eye out there too.

Probably will be they reordered mine three times and told me over the phone i would get it and it ended up being cancelled CS gave me a discount offer for the trouble but there website is messed up with the purse. And they told me a successful order on the site doesnt garuntee anything.

Reactions: Newpurselove
It's been showing as available a lot but my mom ordered 3 times and received 3 cancellations :sad:

I ordered on Cyber Monday and mine still shows "shipping from store" even though CS said it's sold out. My SA said NYC supposedly has 1 and a store in Canada has 3 so just be prepared if you get a cancellation.

Last time this happened with denim they ended up at the outlet so keep an eye out there too.
How it went down for me to they even went as far as telling me they found stock in a store and i would get in on tuesday and i got another cancellation

I think the cooper shoulder bag is gorgeous. Leather lined, back pocket that fits a large phone and a front pocket under the flap as well as main compartment and slip pocket. I would only change the slip pocket to a zip pocket if I had to change anything.

I actually bought it in cadet and sage. Cadet is under the tree right now (thanks DH :smile:), but is such a great color. My parents have been visiting and to spare my mom a heart attack I told her I was only keeping 1 of these lol so I haven't had a chance to use sage. Ideally I wanted to be sure the style worked for me before I used sage (because regardless cadet is a keeper) but with a few recent bags sales (and my lack of patience waiting to unwrap cadet on Christmas) sage is a keeper too. I do plan on breaking her out Friday and seeing what I think. I also want to see her in the sun to get a better feel for this color.

I think cooper would definitely work for you crossbody. I'm just under 5'5 and rather petite and it falls just above my hip crossbody at the 3rd to last hole. The strap is detachable so you can also use a novelty strap with it or even dress it up with a dinky chain. It's not a very heavy bag IMO. I think I posted some comparison shots of cooper next to dinky 24 in another thread. You can fit a bit more in cooper. Not sure if the closure is going to bug me yet or not, but playing with sage it seems to clasp easily and I assume as the leather softens it may not need to be clasped all the time to stay down.
Thanks that helps id love to see these comparison shots

You have to wonder if the denim ones are the same bags being returned? I find it odd that color keeps showing up in very small quantities at random times, and then they accept orders and most of them get cancelled. I tried to order it once too, in the last SAS sale, and the order was cancelled.

You have to wonder if the denim ones are the same bags being returned? I find it odd that color keeps showing up in very small quantities at random times, and then they accept orders and most of them get cancelled. I tried to order it once too, in the last SAS sale, and the order was cancelled.
Yeah it seams very odd and annoying they kept getting my hopes up when i talked to them. I checked again today and it showed back in stock and now not in stock again. i tried 3 times now they assured me over the phone that they do not have any instock anywhere in the us in black or denim.

Reactions: Alexa5