The Return of the Saddle Bag

Oops. I guess the crossbody strap isn't included. It would be strange if the belt bag didn't come with a belt at all.
They did have a belt shown on its own on the runway. I wonder if it's the same belt? It looks like nylon.
I do prefer this shape of the Saddle belt bag vs the rectangular one currently up on the website.

I finally got to try the Saddle in person. They had the Mini Oblique and omg, it was the most precious thing ever. The only downside is that it can't fit my phone. I'm not sure if that's going to stop me, though. :lol:
Why don’t you get the larger one?
I have and I love it!

And for me , I like the Saddle Bag more in Oblique.

1-2 years ago the early 2000 saddle bags were going for $80, $100, etc. and I considered buying one to add to my vintage collection. I see the same bags going for $700+ now (mostly the heavy logo editions). I'm not interested enough to buy new so I am kicking myself.

I’ve ALWAYS loved the saddle bag and also wanted one, saw how cheap they became, but my friends kept telling me no way it looks so dated. Stupidly I listened, and am kicking myself as well!

I’ve ALWAYS loved the saddle bag and also wanted one, saw how cheap they became, but my friends kept telling me no way it looks so dated. Stupidly I listened, and am kicking myself as well!
The OG saddle bags haven't aged well, imo. That's probably why they tend to look dated. The updated version feels more luxurious. I was quite surprised by how good the new Oblique saddle felt in hand.