Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I’m so torn between these bags!
Does anyone know the shades or have these bags. The mytheresa one doesn’t come with the box
5x20r7.png

2edy5hi.png

Hello ladies! I just got my beloved ysl loulou in medium black with ghw about a month ago. Ive only used the bag 4 times and Im beginning to see the top of the flap where the chain slots are is starting to crease from flipping the flap up when opening the bag. Is it normal to crease this quickly? I uploaded a picture to show where it is.

This is my first luxury bag and I was wondering if this is normal for the leather to crease so quickly with only using it 4 times. Im lowkey freaking out because Im uncertain how much more it will crease in the future since it is already showing signs in veryyyy minimal usage. Anyone can share their wear and tear experience on this bag?

Attachments

• C716C94E-C8C6-4A8F-8234-35F3F0D73053.jpeg
    C716C94E-C8C6-4A8F-8234-35F3F0D73053.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 1,423
Yes! I did notice that a lot of brands are cheaper in Europe, Saint Laurent being one of them. I purchased my small Loulou on Harrod's website, and it saved me ~$500 off of what I would have paid in the US with sales tax (about $2110 in my state). I'm definitely saving some purchases for when I hopefully can visit Paris.
Is this still the case that the Lou Lou’s are cheaper in Europe? Heading to Italy this July so maybe I will hold off until then. Advice please!

Hello ladies, i recently start to want as crazy a loulou bag in medium! I am a little thoughtful because i already have a black Saint Laurent envelope in large size(with gold details) and i think that they might look the same! I want the loulou either in grey or in beige. What do you think?

Hello ladies, i recently start to want as crazy a loulou bag in medium! I am a little thoughtful because i already have a black Saint Laurent envelope in large size(with gold details) and i think that they might look the same! I want the loulou either in grey or in beige. What do you think?

I think the loulou is more casual than the envelope.

Reactions: DESPOINAGR