Share your December 2018 lovely Louis Vuitton purchases!!!

View attachment 4269473 Hubby got me 2 bags last week. The Keepall 45 and the Manhattan purse. I’m not sure if I should exchange the Manhattan for something else? I just saw the black and cream sully online. What do you guys think?

For something boxy and feminine, I really like the Pochette Metis. Black empreinte or marine rouge are good choices for daily use.
louis-vuitton-pochette-metis-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M41487_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-pochette-metis-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M44071_PM2_Front view.jpg

The rabat epi key pouch and the Christmas mini pochette xboth. Absolutely love how functional the key pouch is.

95add0502675c99dbcba37aff7cf76e7.jpg

Wau! I thought the rabat key pouch was discontinued! Such a nice piece. I’m glad it’s back. I’ve got it in black and it’s really useful. [emoji4]

Reactions: SupaUltra_J
Yes it’s super rare. I’ve been wanting one too, but can never get my hands on it. I have the nano turenne and love it to bits,

I stalked the website endlessly, it became available too, on Sunday US site at around 5 pm, I was able to put it in my cart, but when I was checking out, it said your order was cancelled because your credit card details were rejected, when I did not even finish typing the details yet- so I think that was a website glitch. It also became available again round 130 am , I happen to be watching netflix and just browsed the site, and it said place in card for a few minutes- Just keep trying!