New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

So excited just purchased the black in gold hardware off matchesfashion! It's my first luxury bag bought with my own money :yahoo:
If you're from Aus defs use cashrewards you get 5% cashback, and also find a referral code to get the 15% off

So excited just purchased the black in gold hardware off matchesfashion! It's my first luxury bag bought with my own money :yahoo:
If you're from Aus defs use cashrewards you get 5% cashback, and also find a referral code to get the 15% off
Can you please explain how do you get the 15% off ? Where do you find the referal code? I live in Canada and didn’t find any. Thank you!

Reactions: b=inka
The wear has been great! Granted, I've only had mine for a few weeks now, but I've worn it at least 5 times without issue.

Some of the ones I've viewed in-store had some unnecessary creases due to improper storage of the strap inside the bag (I believe). So, I made sure to get one that was in perfect condition (they actually had to order one from the warehouse for me so it was fresh in its packaging). However, I haven't had issues with creasing myself as I store the strap loosely wrapped outside and the tassel separately inside.

Otherwise, I just love, love, love this quilted version (with piping) of their camera bag. I can't wait until they release more colors so I can get another!!
Did you feel like this was just as dressy as the toy lou lou?