• Black

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
27F062CD-E686-44DF-85F5-75F839F1CA6D.jpeg CB00C120-0736-4E56-AA1A-23B68EF4A6E6.jpeg
I recently bought a small silver antigona for $1372. I love the bag. The style and size is perfect. It’s also a great neutral. I’m always looking at bags online and saw the black is now on sale. It’s about $300 more. Should I sell my silver and buy the black as an everyday or keep the silver?

Aren't you going to take a big loss on that silver bag if you resell it now?
I would keep the silver one and either buy the same bag in black or wait for another black bag I like (whatever brand) to catch my eye. There is no rush. As you mentioned, the silver is somewhat of a neutral.

Reactions: SweetDaisy05
Aren't you going to take a big loss on that silver bag if you resell it now?
I would keep the silver one and either buy the same bag in black or wait for another black bag I like (whatever brand) to catch my eye. There is no rush. As you mentioned, the silver is somewhat of a neutral.
I’m not sure. I got the silver for about $1300. Not sure what a quote would be.

Yes I dress pretty neutral and I think the silver goes with everything. I’ll just have to save up again. I wasn’t even considering until I saw black on sale. The black price has went up a feel hundred since then.

Missed that part...if you sell at a loss, then I'd say keep it. I bought a silver bag earlier in the year and I love it.

I can only assume I would? It was $1300. Still excellent condition
Guess it doesnt hurt to try listing it, but you'd be competing against holiday sales and u wont be able to use it to keep it as new as possible. Don't worry abt the black available for 300 more. They'll always have a few sales here n there on black ants.

Reactions: diva7633
View attachment 4265945 View attachment 4265946
I recently bought a small silver antigona for $1372. I love the bag. The style and size is perfect. It’s also a great neutral. I’m always looking at bags online and saw the black is now on sale. It’s about $300 more. Should I sell my silver and buy the black as an everyday or keep the silver?

The silver is a beautiful neutral color and not very common so I say keep it. You will always find more sales.