Belvedere II

Glad I could help. Oh ya the mm was really big and not too fashionable. I’m not even kidding lol. I think it matches the guys more. To me it has a masculine feel. Also, u can slide the strap off and use it as a clutch. Yup it’s really the perfect size and also light weight. The width of the strap is also good. Not too wide yet not too thin that it digs into ur skin (shoulder).

Haha just to say that I saw it in real life just days ago and yes MM is huge! Gonna eat my words and aim for a PM instead. Still deciding if I want a Bellechasse or Belverdere II more.

Have you worn yours with jeans? I am so worried about colour transfer

Haha just to say that I saw it in real life just days ago and yes MM is huge! Gonna eat my words and aim for a PM instead. Still deciding if I want a Bellechasse or Belverdere II more.

Have you worn yours with jeans? I am so worried about colour transfer

Yes I have but make sure it’s not a brand new, unwashed jeans or any dark colored clothing.

(My son used a black brand new, straight fr the store jeans while we were in New York, and his brand new red Goyard wallet had color transfer. The white stitching had turned black on some parts. This also happened to my off white Alma LV. I wore a brand new black dress and I had color transfer on it.)

Hi Everyone,
I have been wanting the original Belvedere since last year but could never find stock in the black and black which is the one I wanted. I was just in Paris and again all colours were sold out at the St Honoré location but the SA was very sweet and looked for one for me but could only find a white in the larger version so I had to turn it down. He said they hadn’t had any stock for 2 weeks and they weren’t getting any more deliveries for the time I was there.

The next day I decided to try my luck at Printemps and to my surprise she said they had it in all colours and in my black black preferred combo! She went to look for it and came back empty handed discovering that it was on hold until tomorrow for another client. So I decided to look at the navy and grey since I was determined to buy it after 3 trips to Europe and 1 year of searching for this bag. I ended up getting the navy and I love it! Super practical, lightweight and cute! Though I think the closure on the original was cuter the new version is def more practical to open and close daily.

Here’s some pics:

IMG_2316.jpg
IMG_2328.jpg

Hi Everyone,
I have been wanting the original Belvedere since last year but could never find stock in the black and black which is the one I wanted. I was just in Paris and again all colours were sold out at the St Honoré location but the SA was very sweet and looked for one for me but could only find a white in the larger version so I had to turn it down. He said they hadn’t had any stock for 2 weeks and they weren’t getting any more deliveries for the time I was there.

The next day I decided to try my luck at Printemps and to my surprise she said they had it in all colours and in my black black preferred combo! She went to look for it and came back empty handed discovering that it was on hold until tomorrow for another client. So I decided to look at the navy and grey since I was determined to buy it after 3 trips to Europe and 1 year of searching for this bag. I ended up getting the navy and I love it! Super practical, lightweight and cute! Though I think the closure on the original was cuter the new version is def more practical to open and close daily.

Here’s some pics:

View attachment 4250122
View attachment 4250123

Congrats in getting the gorgeous piece! The navy blue is more special than the black. :smile:

Reactions: cherylc
Just got the PM Belvedere 2 in white but was curious if everyone's front strap closure creases pretty much immediately?
I know it will happen over time cos you have to lift it out of the metal loop to get in and out but didn't expect it to have the crease on the front right after the first time of opening the bag out of the package lol!

Attachments

• 18725265-607F-435D-89AA-9103E96B6FBC.jpeg
    18725265-607F-435D-89AA-9103E96B6FBC.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 872
Reactions: MahaM
And just curious...anyone have a belvedere (original) next to the belvedere 2 ones...wonder how it's different size dimensions options wise and how else it's different on the exterior/strap and interior changed too...

Or even if the canvas has changed or updated over the years to be more durable etc

Just got the PM Belvedere 2 in white but was curious if everyone's front strap closure creases pretty much immediately?
I know it will happen over time cos you have to lift it out of the metal loop to get in and out but didn't expect it to have the crease on the front right after the first time of opening the bag out of the package lol!

mine looks like this. used it for 2 weeks now.

Reactions: mee4

My grey Belvedere mm looks like this. I’ve had it for 1.5 years. I love your bag! I am looking for that one exactly. If it isn’t too much trouble would you mind posting a picture of it? Thank you!

Reactions: mee4
Can anyone who owns the Belvedere 2 tell me how the wear and tear is? Does the leather strap closure curl outwards? Is it difficult to open and close the bag? Thanks so much in advance!

The top part does start to wrinkle a bit because you need to fit the cutout over the clasp part before inserting the strap to lock it. Mine has started to curl a tiny bit outwards and I’ve only had it for less than a month. I don’t really mind it though.

Attachments

• 2B647495-F174-48E6-935D-29422CD89B7E.jpeg
    2B647495-F174-48E6-935D-29422CD89B7E.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 592
  • D38C85B0-2328-4FC7-849D-BA8443D06265.jpeg
    D38C85B0-2328-4FC7-849D-BA8443D06265.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 598
Reactions: Mrsb85
sooo... an update on wear and tear.. i just noticed this... and it hasn't even been a month.. both sides has this and it looks like the straps are rubbing off the glazing... =/
Oh no! I bet they’ll repair it for you since the bag is so new. I had some problems with a Plumet bag peeling quickly after I got it and they fixed it for free.