Kooba Jillian

kcdc2242

Jul 8, 2007
Hi, I new here and from the posts I've read, I'm really glad I found you. OK, here's my first question.

Does anyone know the reputation of seller "nunnlaO" on ebay? She seems ok but would really appreciate any feedback. Interested in buying two bags from her. Thanks

Hi, I new here and from the posts I've read, I'm really glad I found you. OK, here's my first question.

Does anyone know the reputation of seller "nunnlaO" on ebay? She seems ok but would really appreciate any feedback. Interested in buying two bags from her. Thanks

Good seller and very nice to deal with. You can bid wothout worry. I know from experience with her.

Thanks so much. Love the Jillian and went crazy and bought three (black, sand, bourbon). Do I belong here or what!

Oh my, yes, you DO belong here! Can't wait to see the pics. I've been trying to decide on which color Jillian for months now. I see that the solution is just to buy all three!

Well now I have two Jillians, my Black one and a new one on its way in Bourbon.

Providence chick, it was all your fault. Your photos of the Bourbon looked so good I knew I had to have one.

Okay, two down, one to go. *s

I was in the same boat as you and couldn't pick from bourbon or sand, so I bought both. As I'm overseas, I won't see them until August/September time, as a friend is bringing them out for me, but I can't wait. Make sure you post pics when yours arrive so we can all drool some more. Jillians are so gorgeous.