Would you recommend a My Lady Dior as an everyday work bag?

Hello!

I'm considering getting a My Lady Dior as an everyday work bag because the mini is too small and medium is too big for my built. If you own any Dior leather bags, would you recommend using them as an everyday work bag given that it's made of lambskin? It's going to be my first purchase but I want to get as much use of it (rather than letting it sit in my wardrobe). But I'm also worried that it will get scratched and dirty - I mean this happens to all everyday work bag.

Let me know if you will use a Lady Dior for work and if you do, share with me how it goes for you!

Thanks!

Reactions: fdc
I think it depends on what type of work you do and what are the work essentials you need to carry. If you need to carry documents, then a Diorever or large Lady Dior are probably more suitable as a work bag.

Definitely depends on your work place. I personally would not take my Lady Dior to work I save it for elegant nights and luxury shopping days. Although I agree with my SA that one should wear it and enjoy it, I find myself using LV or Burberry for everyday and work, and unfortunately my Lady Dior only comes out on occasion. She is my favorite, though!

I think it depends on what type of work you do and what are the work essentials you need to carry. If you need to carry documents, then a Diorever or large Lady Dior are probably more suitable as a work bag.
I own a leather bag that can fit documents but due to the weight, I told myself never get a big bag ever again in my life because it's too heavy to carry around with documents in it.
Definitely depends on your work place. I personally would not take my Lady Dior to work I save it for elegant nights and luxury shopping days. Although I agree with my SA that one should wear it and enjoy it, I find myself using LV or Burberry for everyday and work, and unfortunately my Lady Dior only comes out on occasion. She is my favorite, though!
I see. Will the leather get scuffed easily? I saw reviews online that the leather will get scuffed to the extent that it turns white??

I own a leather bag that can fit documents but due to the weight, I told myself never get a big bag ever again in my life because it's too heavy to carry around with documents in it.

I see. Will the leather get scuffed easily? I saw reviews online that the leather will get scuffed to the extent that it turns white??

I agree with the previous poster about large leather bags. They get heavy.

I’ve had my lady Dior for nearly 2 years now. I baby her so no scratches yet, thank God. I would freak out if I got white scuffs on it!

Hello!

I'm considering getting a My Lady Dior as an everyday work bag because the mini is too small and medium is too big for my built. If you own any Dior leather bags, would you recommend using them as an everyday work bag given that it's made of lambskin? It's going to be my first purchase but I want to get as much use of it (rather than letting it sit in my wardrobe). But I'm also worried that it will get scratched and dirty - I mean this happens to all everyday work bag.

Let me know if you will use a Lady Dior for work and if you do, share with me how it goes for you!

Thanks!
The large grained calfskin could work

To be honest, lady dior medium classic is not practical for everyday work due the zipper and small opening. It’s really a pain even to get my office key.
Since MLD and LD studded/supple has flap, it will be much easier to access the bag.
Personally, I prefer Diorama for my everyday bag, very organized and practical.

Why not go for the size in between the mini and medium, the MyLadyDior in crinkled calfskin?
1536336161_M0574CVYJ_M900_E01_GH.jpg

The leather is thicker and the aged gold hardware will mean this bag is lower-maintenance than a lambskin version with polished hardware.

Or you can go for the small supple grained calfskin Lady Dior, which is the same size as the MyLadyDior.
121b965b-d9ea-472d-8582-bd509a80a81f-jpeg.4165117

The shape of this one is less structured, but it means it can go really well with casual looks.

As @amasvaritas said, this size of the Lady Dior has a flap closure, making it much easier to access the contents of your bag.