Black Friday scores?!

I feel it seems to be a very versatile color, maybe slightly more so than Atlantic. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Buying sight unseen always makes me nervous. I'll post more pics when I receive it.
I agree with the description of blue-grey. It's almost a smoky blue, just lovely. I don't know what Atlantic in cervo looks like (I've seen Atlantic in nappa) but I think it was a smart strategy to get a different shade for this bag so that you have a range of color options available. I look forward to seeing your additional photos!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I agree with the description of blue-grey. It's almost a smoky blue, just lovely.

I like the idea of smoky blue. It will go well with my whites, navys and grays. My Atlantic cervo baseball had found a better home. I know she is definitely happier there. This is how the medium cervo loop in Atlantic looks like. Beautiful as well, with a purple undertone.

IMG_20180727_103151.jpg

I ended up purchasing a chamomile lanyard online - should arrive in a few days. It took a long time for me to be convinced, but you did it. I got a lanyard over the summer and have used it daily for my keys - it's very handy to tie around my bag handles. Now I'm due for a change in color as cooler weather sets in.

I received my two clutches yesterday - and that's what they are, more clutch than wallet. It's like BV wanted to give it more versatility, but - it's a clutch with card slots, and I'm looking for a wallet. And I found the chain too heavy for use as a WOC, as well. Back they go.

I received my two clutches yesterday - and that's what they are, more clutch than wallet. It's like BV wanted to give it more versatility, but - it's a clutch with card slots, and I'm looking for a wallet. And I found the chain too heavy for use as a WOC, as well. Back they go.

It’s too bad they didn’t work out for you, they were so cute and you got a good deal!

Since DH’s shoes didn’t work out, and he wasn’t sure if he’d get much daily use out of the card case since he carries a lot of ID and cards for work and personal use, I suggested gage get a bifold instead. This Barolo with a partial contrasting Atlantic weave is beautiful IRL!

26f249848b1b15ea061c912e9df426a5.jpg

I guess I’ll have to take one for the team and keep the card case. [emoji23]

What about this? This looks more like an actual wallet, although the chain may be the same...
View attachment 4265527
Thank you, I'm trying to get a more square shape. I just saw one on the 'Bay but sadly missed it, thinking NOBODY would get that - :annoyed:

This is what I'm looking for - thanks for letting me hijack just a bit -

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 263
  • s-l1601.jpg
    s-l1601.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: H’sKisses