Anyone with a zippy coin purse??

Lala523

Aug 6, 2018
Hi everyone! I’ve recently purchased the catogram zippy coin purse. I love it! However, I’m concerned about the interior getting dirty and discolored from money and coins. It’s a beautiful orange and I love the print inside. I don’t want it to get messed up. I’ve seen a few DA items that got discolored and dirty from bills and coins. Does anyone have a light colored zippy coin purse? Has the interior held up nicely, or does it get dirty? If it does get dirty, can it be easily cleaned? Thanks!!

Hmm I don’t have any zippy coin purses by LV but I do have 2 by Gucci. Now I can’t understand why it would bother you if the inside got soiled by the coins. Isn’t that want it’s used for??

If it bothers you, maybe you can spray it with something before using it; or better yet clean it with wipes every night.

Don’t mean to be harsh so don’t bite me.

Hmm I don’t have any zippy coin purses by LV but I do have 2 by Gucci. Now I can’t understand why it would bother you if the inside got soiled by the coins. Isn’t that want it’s used for??

If it bothers you, maybe you can spray it with something before using it; or better yet clean it with wipes every night.

Lol no bite here! Thanks for responding. The inside coin slot just has beautiful print inside, I don’t want it to get messed up. I know the inside of some DA items have turned dark from coins and bills, even though it’s a different material. I’m wondering if zippy coin purses hold up better since the interior is different.

Attachments

• 9AF73BFE-98D2-46A8-8191-9128391D6B81.jpeg
    9AF73BFE-98D2-46A8-8191-9128391D6B81.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 635
  • B2F2A60B-B9A8-44A8-997C-1F8FA66ECD70.jpeg
    B2F2A60B-B9A8-44A8-997C-1F8FA66ECD70.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 633
I use clear pouches that I got from stationary stores to put coins in and keep the wallets clean.

8b4640adf2a122ac7aa23d36bec6c934.jpg

I agree with you!

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Yes- me, too. I use clear plastic sleeves to keep both my bills and coins. I’ve got the noir catogram with white interior so I’ve got to be extra careful. I cut a quarter size piece of an old vinyl check book cover to keep my folded bills, and sized down a Sephora perfume sample sleeve to house my coins. Both fit nicely in the pockets.