~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

any ladies with the belvedere 2 that can report on wear and tear?
I have a belvedere I bought in 2016. I do baby it a little since it doesn't hold much when I am out with my kids. I have some fading on the back pocket which I thought is odd since the canvas should be coated. I am an hour away from SF so I am thinking of taking it to the store and see what they say. I will keep you posted for sure.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I have a belvedere I bought in 2016. I do baby it a little since it doesn't hold much when I am out with my kids. I have some fading on the back pocket which I thought is odd since the canvas should be coated. I am an hour away from SF so I am thinking of taking it to the store and see what they say. I will keep you posted for sure.

Thanks! That is strange, fading on canvas. You pay all this money for a bag for it only to fade. This is why I'm still not sure if I should invest in the belvedere 2. It would be my first Goyard piece. But I've been reading a lot of quality issues here.

Hello everyone....I am obsessing over a gray Belvedere in a pm size. I tried to do a search on here, but haven’t found much info. Are they easy to find in the US? Does anyone have a good SA anywhere that they would recommend? I just don’t want to call and look like a fool if it’s impossible to find one. Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• 0B1ADCE6-25D0-42BE-8053-1BFE662C76D7.jpeg
    0B1ADCE6-25D0-42BE-8053-1BFE662C76D7.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 870
Hi everyone!
I’m a newbie here so please bear with me. What’s the difference between blue ciel and the light blue color on the St Louis? Thanks.
Welcome to the Goyard Forum! Sky Blue is the English translation of the French color Ciel Bleu. Just a difference in language, not color. HTH! :flowers:

It’s interesting to hear that there are pieces left. I turned my offer down because of the mandatory monogramming in dark pink. I wonder if that was a deal breaker for other clients as well.

I am with you. The whole combination of darker pink and light pink with initials in pink too, makes the whole bag looks like bubble gum wrap! :shocked:

Reactions: c18027