Interesting changes at BV Holt Renfrew

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Stopped by Holts (Vancouver) today and chatted with one of the SAs there. BV now leases their spot from Holt Renfrew. This means a much better selection of bags (which was immediately evident by the Cabats on the shelf) and also that apparently they may now be able to order in a bag you see online but not in the store. A bunch of pics to follow...I was told the Cabats come in three sizes, small, medium and large. There was a large on the shelf and a killer medium exotic (three different skins but I didn't get the details, my daughter was waiting for me to go to lunch). The exotic retails for $21K and the large red for around $10K.
ATTACH=full]4264233[/ATTACH] fullsizeoutput_37d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_36d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_36f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_380.jpeg fullsizeoutput_371.jpeg fullsizeoutput_381.jpeg fullsizeoutput_373.jpeg fullsizeoutput_374.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_36b.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_36b.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 256
That looks like a medium Fraise Cabat. It's 7250 or 7500 USD so around 10K Canadian makes sense. Same for the Lido. That one is $17L USD.

The collection looks nice! I have to comment that the red back pack looks like a happy octopus to me. And the grey bag (image number 8) looks like an owl. :smile: