(i hope) my last need for this round of opinions/thoughts!!!!

Feb 8, 2007
okay,
so i have all the bags here and i've narrowed it down to the gryson and the andrew marc...they are both black...i think i'm being snotty because andrew marc isn't as well known as gryson? i want to be neutral while looking at them both and can't seem to be...soooo...i'm going to leave it to you to help me make up my mind...majority rules!!!! i wish i gave this much thought to my lesson plans...ROFL!!!
thanks TPFers!!!!
sots
:wlae::wlae::wlae:

ya.. pics would help... but i'm partial to andrew marc. I was in bloomies and there was one lone andrew marc in the glass case... the sales lady was surprised I knew who it was... but that makes it more special to me ;)

Have you seen both bags IRL? (if you've mentioned, sorry for asking?).
I have seen the Gryson and other Marc bags IRL and find that the leather on Marc bags are nicer. IMO, the Grysons seem to be expensive for what they are ....
I also thought about buying the Skye, but decided not to for these reasons:
heavier than what I would have preferred
the zippers were stiff
though it's nice to have the option of straps or no straps, it's a bit cumbersome to figure out what to do with the longer straps if you don't use it - it get to be fusy
I like the look and the woven straps (didn't someone have a problem with the strap stretching?), but the pluses didn't outweigh the minuses.

I think the bags have totally different looks - with the Marc bag being more casual and the Skye you can dress/up or down and I think it's more of a timeless look.

Sorry, I don't think I'm being very helpful.
Good luck