Scarves *H it Up!*

These are the ones I truly love
-B30 rouge casaque with phw and B30 gold with ghw
-Jige color argile
-Chanel reissue small with rhw
-Chanel mini with sequins (blue and silver)
Since you’re being so generous with your strategy, I’d like to make yet another request. I know this is asking a lot, and I’ll understand if it’s asking too much, but is there any chance that you might be able to post an outfit with each bag so that I (we) can see how you chose which bags to work with your various wardrobe classifications/looks? You clearly have it all figured out as to what bag styles work with which type of look in your wardrobe, and I’m looking for some concepts I can apply to my life.
Thanks so much for sharing your culling results.

Since you’re being so generous with your strategy, I’d like to make yet another request. I know this is asking a lot, and I’ll understand if it’s asking too much, but is there any chance that you might be able to post an outfit with each bag so that I (we) can see how you chose which bags to work with your various wardrobe classifications/looks? You clearly have it all figured out as to what bag styles work with which type of look in your wardrobe, and I’m looking for some concepts I can apply to my life.
Thanks so much for sharing your culling results.
Here are few pics taken from my IG. Tons of black, grey and beige and ivory in my closet...
B30 - work/travel bags (color and neutral)
Chanel reissue - The perfect everyday bag. My favorite!
Jige and mini chanel - covers all my going out/event shenanigans ..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    466.8 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    768.6 KB · Views: 1,316
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    693.8 KB · Views: 1,299
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    682.1 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Capture7.PNG
    Capture7.PNG
    745.4 KB · Views: 1,303
Here are few pics taken from my IG. Tons of black, grey and beige and ivory in my closet...
B30 - work/travel bags (color and neutral)
Chanel reissue - The perfect everyday bag. My favorite!
Jige and mini chanel - covers all my going out/event shenanigans ..
Thank You! The photos are VERY helpful! Now I can picture how you arrived at your choices.
....I’m especially glad to see that you integrated a second brand (Chanel) into the mix. I have quite a few BV bags that I love, but after buying nothing but BV for six years, I think I my mind got stuck in the concept of staying with one brand. I need to change my thinking....integrating H clutches only, will work. There’s no need to start over. :facepalm: Whew!
I just found your Instagram! :tup:

Thank You! The photos are VERY helpful! Now I can picture how you arrived at your choices.
....I’m especially glad to see that you integrated a second brand (Chanel) into the mix. I have quite a few BV bags that I love, but after buying nothing but BV for six years, I think I my mind got stuck in the concept of staying with one brand. I need to change my thinking....integrating H clutches only, will work. There’s no need to start over. :facepalm: Whew!
I just found your Instagram! :tup:
Anytime. Variety is the spice of life.I over Hermes-ized my collection and got bored real fast. Obviously, I am not a collector so I don't require multiples in different colors. If I get K25 sellier..I will get rid of one birkin (not sure yet) :P also waiting to add another piece from Louis Vuiton and I am good to go :heart:

Here’s my Saturday errand running outfit after the H it up treatment - cotton shorts and t, with farandole, scarf and bag. I’m a week away from having a decent full length mirror again, so please excuse the dank closet shot pre proper footwear. I ended up carrying the J28 instead of the Pico as I needed the capacity.

Those sandals on the right are so pretty but very uncomfortable for pavement. Will only wear them for short trips.
Nice casual outfit. Would love to know the length of your farandole.

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I’ll go for the longest length, doubled but hopefully I can try them on in store.
It’s best to try on - I’m only 5’0 with a short torso so this length works on me, but I could make the longest one work as well - I’d get two longish loops. I think @Moirai has posted some pics of her necklace and she is tall (and beautiful).

Reactions: Moirai
Thanks for the quick reply. I think I’ll go for the longest length, doubled but hopefully I can try them on in store.
It’s best to try on - I’m only 5’0 with a short torso so this length works on me, but I could make the longest one work as well - I’d get two longish loops. I think @Moirai has posted some pics of her necklace and she is tall (and beautiful).
Genie :heart:. I do have 160 cm. It can also be worn tripled and as a belt but I usually wear as 2 staggered loops or double with toggle hanging. I wore it double loops several posts back and I think there are some pics in Ode to Silver thread in clubhouse. Gourmetgal, I don’t know if you already own H silver jewelry but their silver is really beautiful and high quality. Best to try both on if you can.

Love your look Moirai. Can you tell me how tall you are so I can gauge the Farandole?
I’m 5’6”. I found a couple of older pics for your reference. I think 120 cm worn beautifully by @Genie27 is the more popular length. If both lengths are not available at the store, I suggest cutting a thick string or ribbon at each length to try.
E8EC2E33-B8B3-4C8C-B770-36CF9F5C6C9C.jpeg 60D1CE31-2C65-49F3-94AE-13010CD0CE47.jpeg