Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

45419787CH_13_a_V4.jpg

45419810KO_13_a_V4.jpg
Both beautiful but very different bags. Niki is a great bag for every day use. Can wear it to work, weekends and out for dinner/movies etc. Sunset is beautiful but more if you want something just to keep your essentials. However sunset bag can be dressed up to wear in more formal occasions.

I just got my Niki from Bergdorf Goodman. Is it normal that the bag only come with the dust bag but no box? And I notice the magnet flap closure has no plastic sticker on it. I hope my bag is a brand new bag not something from the display.

I just got my Niki from Bergdorf Goodman. Is it normal that the bag only come with the dust bag but no box? And I notice the magnet flap closure has no plastic sticker on it. I hope my bag is a brand new bag not something from the display.
Yes it’s very normal not to have a box. It should come with a dustbag. I don’t think no plastic sticker is a big issue at all. If the bag looks fine there should be no issues. :smile:

Hi! On Saint Laurent's website, they have the Niki bag in crinkled vintage leather and vintage leather. Can someone please tell me the difference between the two? Which one is more popular? Which one do most of you have? Does anyone have real pictures of the two types of leathers side by side? I am interested in purchasing the baby size. Thanks!

....finally pulled the trigger on this LE studded medium Niki I had been obsessing over all season
View attachment 4218080
it's a distressed lambskin (that feels and smells amazing) in the most perfect tan color for me. Also, the studs give it that extra oomph. This style also allowed me to finally get a medium as it only comes in that size.

A nice contrast to my large black tulip
View attachment 4218099
It's been forever since you posted this but where oh where did you find the studded tan one? I have been looking everywhere for it. I have the nubuck croc and I adore it so much but would LOVE this tan and those studs!

It's been forever since you posted this but where oh where did you find the studded tan one? I have been looking everywhere for it. I have the nubuck croc and I adore it so much but would LOVE this tan and those studs!
This was only released in limited quantities. I got the last one available through Farfetch (coincidentally from the same German boutique that sourced my large black tulip Niki). Nordstrom.com and YSL.com also sold out of their stock around the same time. However, you may be able to find one at an YSL boutique using the find function in this link:
https://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product...-medium-in-vintage-leather_cod45409177qs.html

This was only released in limited quantities. I got the last one available through Farfetch (coincidentally from the same German boutique that sourced my large black tulip Niki). Nordstrom.com and YSL.com also sold out of their stock around the same time. However, you may be able to find one at an YSL boutique using the find function in this link:
https://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product...-medium-in-vintage-leather_cod45409177qs.html

Thank you! At least I know there’s an option now for it to show up on a resale market at some point :smile:

Hi! On Saint Laurent's website, they have the Niki bag in crinkled vintage leather and vintage leather. Can someone please tell me the difference between the two? Which one is more popular? Which one do most of you have? Does anyone have real pictures of the two types of leathers side by side? I am interested in purchasing the baby size. Thanks!

I had the same confusion so I contacted the online customer service. They say they are the the same so they will go ahead and fix the website.

hello ladies, I am having a bit of a problem with my Niki bag when I wear it, the flap seem to be dragged upwards by the chain while the magnet is pulled downward with the weight of the bag, I'm sure with time, this will deform flap into a V shape. is this just me or any of you noticed this? now i try to minimize the load on the bag when I use it and stuff it with the paper it came with when im not using it

Do any of the crocodile owners have any feedback on how the leather is wearing? I just purchased one today (I went to Nordstrom to buy a Loulou and fell in love with the Niki instead), but now I'm worried about how the leather will hold up, especially given that I have three little kids and do not usually baby my bags. I'm wondering if I should exchange it for the regular black leather instead. But I really, really love the croc . . .