Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

I’m not sure if it’s really a hack since nothing was modified but I got a pretty floral cloth headband on Etsy to keep my Desk Agenda from flopping open in my purse. I really like using headband because they seem wide enough that they won’t put a lot of stress on one area of the agenda and can adjust with the amount of stuff I carry in it.

View attachment 4238943View attachment 4238944
This is such a great idea!

Attachments

• DSC_2476.JPG
    DSC_2476.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 1,285
Thank You! It look me 3-4 weeks to work up the courage to do it because this piece was so nice but i was so getting annoyed from just looping a strap under the flap and having the whole thing come undone everytime i opened it.
I understand what you mean. I've actually used the part you used to turn some of my bags to a crossbody bag. But not to an LV bag!

Reactions: LadyVintageBags
090178017d8db17864ed0f6436af4ced.jpg

Poche noe as a crossbody

This is amazing. Do you mind sharing the process of adding rivets???

The newly improved bag looks absolutely fabulous. Practical too!!
Hi! I joined this group on Facebook and one of the admins (Jessie Rader) posted a tutorial and also sells the d ring rivets. I bought a handheld leather hole punch, punched a hole in the bag in each spot where I wanted to add the rivet and the rivet just screws in (you get two pieces that screw in per d ring rivet). Just 3 easy steps.

I recommend you really think about it before doing it because once you punch that hole, LV won't ever accept the bag for repairs again and the value may go down if you try to resell it. I bought the vintage LV men's clutch quite cheap $150 AUD and the condition wasn't the best so I was content to experiment/use it as a project bag. But I love how it turned out! All Weather, full leather bag and I change out the straps as I please haha :smile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190104-213252.png
    Screenshot_20190104-213252.png
    469.2 KB · Views: 1,218
  • Screenshot_20190104-213347.png
    Screenshot_20190104-213347.png
    696.1 KB · Views: 1,236