Unable to establish a secure connection

I've been getting it a lot in the past few days. Sometimes it works on a page refresh, other times I have to try a different page first, other times it won't work at all and I just have to come back later.

I currently have to read my email notifications, open Chrome (doesn't work at all with Safari) open tPF, log in (every single time) and hopefully access that way, sometimes it doesn't work. It may time out on me or give me a notice that the connection has been severed by tPF. @Vlad help!

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to forum.purseblog.com.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: <a id="errorCode" title="SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG">SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG</a>

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Hopefully more info like how we're browsing, etc. . . can help @Vlad troubleshoot :smile:
Safari isn't working again today. Not sure exactly what info is needed, but I have two browsers I use, Safari and Chrome. I have tPF bookmarked and saved and usually just click to open in Safari, just as I've always done, at least a dozen times a day (yes, don't judge me please, I'm an addict :biggrin:). This is the message I get:
IMG_6881.JPG
I also get this message if I try to open tPF from any emails I receive.
It works sporadically but not often. I then have to go to Chrome and log in there, which works most of the time but not always. I also find that if I leave tPF open (while I'm researching something for example) or if I go from thread to thread, I can get a message that tPF has unexpectedly severed the connection, so I have to close down and reopen the site, log in again, etc.
Is there anything else I should be adding re: the way I'm using my browser? It's all pretty straight-forward I think, and I'm not having problems on any other site.