What fits in your Kan I bag?

Lahambiee

Aug 20, 2018
3A72681F-2852-4F5A-9E08-247A58FC4B76.jpeg

Hey ladies! I’m about to purchase this particular Kan I since it’s on sale, but I’m not sure if it’s spacious.

For reference, I keep a make up bag, a power bank, and my wallet inside of my purses. What fits in your Kan I?

View attachment 4260698

Hey ladies! I’m about to purchase this particular Kan I since it’s on sale, but I’m not sure if it’s spacious.

For reference, I keep a make up bag, a power bank, and my wallet inside of my purses. What fits in your Kan I?
I have the mini Kan I and it fits everything! A card case, my cosmetics pouch (which is small envelope sized), sunglasses, keys, my digital camera if I'm carrying it...so I'm sure the larger one will fit all of your stuff :smile:

I bought the Fendi Kan I FF Embossed in Medium. It has a lot of depth and two compartments. I comfortably fit my iphone 7 plus, small cosmetic bag, LV wallet, and keys in it. I love the Fendi Kan styles!

I bought the Fendi Kan I FF Embossed in Medium. It has a lot of depth and two compartments. I comfortably fit my iphone 7 plus, small cosmetic bag, LV wallet, and keys in it. I love the Fendi Kan styles!

Hi what color is your Kan I?
I’m planning to get the white FF embossed
But still unsure