Phone Orders in SH outlet

Hey guys! I hope everybody it enjoying their summers! I just wanted to let everybody know that we can not do phone orders on the weekends now. We can only do them Monday through Friday. It just gets so crazy in the store on weekends. But anyways, hopefully talk to you guys soon! :smile:

^__^ thanks for the post Lindsey! i assume 4th of july weekend is rather hectic, so thanks for taking the time to fill us in~

cant wait for monday :3 imma call right after i wake up lol

lindsey let me tell you, you are the bomb im sure you may not remember me or my order but you picked the placement on my pirata gioco & helped me find my perfect placement for my adios star ciao ciao & they were both PERFECT!! thank you sooooo much ILOVE THEM!!!!! in my opinion sh is the nicest of all the outlets you guys were much more helpful
thank you sooooooo super much:yahoo:

i called today too! i got Diane ^__^ she was nice, my stuff should be shipped tomorrow.

i got a adios star zucca and bambinone, and a inferno bambinone.

do you guys know why they charge California sales tax if they are located in NY? >.>;

do you guys know why they charge California sales tax if they are located in NY? >.>;
California has a lesportsac store... they wont charge tax unless u have a store located in your state :sad:

I called today and put an inferno bambinone w/ the vampire bunnies on hold since my mom is supposed to be depositing money to my account before I can get it. They said they only found one w/ it in the corner so hopefully my friend will like it enough :rolleyes: luckily she isn't the pickiest person in the world and just wants one :lol:

Ooooh.. no weekends?? Thats fine with me, I guess. I dont wake up early enough on the weekends to call NY :lol: I'm 6 hrs behind them :sad:

Just got my bambinones today!! Thanks Lindsey for the AWESOME placements!! :tup:

California has a lesportsac store... they wont charge tax unless u have a store located in your state :sad:

I called today and put an inferno bambinone w/ the vampire bunnies on hold since my mom is supposed to be depositing money to my account before I can get it. They said they only found one w/ it in the corner so hopefully my friend will like it enough :rolleyes: luckily she isn't the pickiest person in the world and just wants one :lol:

OH MAN LOL! i thought there was no tokidoki stores here... and theres one in LA but its a boutique AHH *curses*

how long does it usually take to ship bags?

they ship ups ground which kind of sucks... mine got here last time in like a week (7 total days) I think... it kind of sucks that they dont take calls on the weekends anymore because I share my minutes w/ my family and so :shocked: lol... anyways what other bags do the outlets sell other than tokidoki? I want to get a little bag for toiletries :P