Troubleshoot tPF Problems:

Hi:wave:someone quoted me in a post but I did not respond immediately. When I go into my profile page, I don't see the message "so&so quoted you" where can I find this on my profile page or a search? TIA!!:flowers:

Hi:wave:someone quoted me in a post but I did not respond immediately. When I go into my profile page, I don't see the message "so&so quoted you" where can I find this on my profile page or a search? TIA!!:flowers:
If you are on a desktop, it will show in a drop down under the flag at the top right of the page. It will also show in your watched threads, even if you didn't specifically select that thread to watch.

Reactions: Julide
I am not sure this is exactly a problem, but I thought I would post here.

For the past week or so I have been receiving the below error message when I try to log go to tpf through Safari on both of my Macs. It hasn't happened before, so something somewhere must have changed. Ok to ignore?

fullsizeoutput_add2.jpeg

And if you click on show certificate, this is what you see.

IMG_5614.jpg

So I haven’t been able to post photos through my iPad app for the last two or three months. I have a sufficient workaround - just click through to webview and post from there each time I want to post a pic and then click back when I’m done - but I thought you should know.

Trying to upload an instagram photo screenshot and getting a could not complete message. When I click contact us, it says photo too large. Did something change in this version? I have never had this issue in the previous version. Thanks!