Your CELINE in action PICS!

Always happy when using a Céline [emoji173]️

5f68e029dd66c98ba42332acbb3383a1.jpg

Finally got my hands on the Purse with Eyelets from Summer 2018. Phoebe’s final runway collection :angel:

Very good catch. This is one I have been tempted to hunt as well, then I changed my mind and went for the small camel box. Oh boy, I would have loved this one in camel!
Back to yours: very beautiful and with that little extra that only PP knows how to deliver. Wear it in good health.

Btw, did I already post somewhere that I really would love to see your Céline Collection ? I would love to. I enjoy your posts a lot :heart:

Reactions: Sophia
Very good catch. This is one I have been tempted to hunt as well, then I changed my mind and went for the small camel box. Oh boy, I would have loved this one in camel!
Back to yours: very beautiful and with that little extra that only PP knows how to deliver. Wear it in good health.

Btw, did I already post somewhere that I really would love to see your Céline Collection ? I would love to. I enjoy your posts a lot :heart:

You are so sweet! My mom and I are the biggest Phoebe fans, so we usually love purchasing runway and seasonal items. You should see her Phoebe RTW and Shoes collection - it is CRAZY.

I'll try to snap a picture of my updated PP's Celine collection. I have bags all over so it's hard to get them all into the same place!

As for you, you can't go wrong with the Camel Box! I love how Box Calfskin ages. As for the Camel Clutch from Summer 2018 - it took me AGES to hunt it down this summer. I attached a picture! It is beautiful, but it is a bit cumbersome to carry because of the size and no handle option!

Attachments

• 5DF5DD97-297F-434A-8A71-A552AA5AED3C.jpg
    5DF5DD97-297F-434A-8A71-A552AA5AED3C.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 1,559